2

I take out my phone and text Kassidy.

J. I just toured the house for a teenage boy who might move in with his twin!

K. Was he cute?

J. Yes. He was also super sweet and funny

K.ooooooo, Jencie.

J. I gotta go bye.

K. Bye:)

Later that week

"Good news! The papers are filled out. Our new housemates are moving in today." Mom says excitedly.

"Who'd you pick?" I ask right as there is a knock at the door.

I open it to reveal the cute boy I showed the house to but times 2. This must be the twin. "Hello again, Jencie."

"Hey Ethan. You must be Grayson, I'm happy to finally meet you." He smiled at me, saying 'Hi'

"Can you show them to their rooms please."

"Sure thing mom. Ok who is getting which room?" I ask. Ethan states he wants the bigger room and Grayson agrees wanting the bigger closet. "Do either of you guys need help unloading your stuff?" I ask. I honestly want to be friends with them since I have to live with them and all.

" That would be great." Grayson is so kind I can already tell, "our u hauler isn't coming until tomorrow but we have a few things in the truck. Come on." We go outside and I pick up some boxes. "Woah, are you sure you can handle all 3 of those boxes? No offense but you seem pretty tiny."

I giggle and keep going, " where do these go?"

"My room please." Ethan pokes his head out from the other side of the truck.

"Alright but only because you said please." We all laugh and I go set the boxes down in Ethan's room.

After we finished unloading

"I am starving." Gray says.

"Me too" Ethan says and they both look at me.

"There is a sonic down the road." I suggest.

"Lets go." Gray screams.

I laugh "hold on." I walk to my room and grab my purse and phone. "Ok now let's go.

Their truck is so high. I don't know if I can reach and Ethan seems to notice. "Here" he says lifting me up into the back.

"Thank you Ethan." He just smiles and walks over to the passenger door and hops in with no problems. "Show off" I say and we both laugh.

The twins blare music the whole way to and from sonic and we all three just sung along and dance.

We arrive at Sonic and order.

Grayson, who was driving, hands me my food and says, "Can you even fit that much food in your stomach?"

"I would flip you off, but I have food in my hands." Ethan makes a tsss, burn sound and laughs. "I'm kidding, but seriously I'm gonna eat all of this."

"We'll see"

A few minutes later

I reach forward and steal one of Grayson's fries, " Hey, eat your own food."

"I already did. Press the button, I want ice cream." He presses the button, "and I'm paying this time, do you want anything?" They both shake their heads. Their loss, the ice cream was amazing.