Chapter X 6

I hope you guys enjoy the song, Image, And chapter!

(Song and chapter dedicated to my Ex-HomeRoom Teacher-He used to sing this to the class on his Guitar! He will be missed. He was chill...OMG I MISS HIM WHAAAAH)
(I thank him for my ELA experience)

✗✘✖✕✖✘✗

3rd X P.O.V:

After the group received their tags and placed them securely on their shirts
Tonpa decided to make his entrance...

"Haven't seen you guys here before!" He called from one of the pipes.

The group looked up at the man confused about what he'd want. Gon was happy to have someone else to talk to while Kurapika and Leorio put their guards up.

When Tonpa knew he had the groups attention he raised his hand in a wave "Yo."
"You can tell we're new?" Gon asked looking up at the man.

"More or less," Tonpa replied sliding down the pipe onto the ground with a huff.
He walked towards the group with a cheery smile. "After all, This will be my thirty-fifth attempt."

The group was taken back by a number of times and with wide eyes, They shouted "Thirty-Five times!!?".

Not bothered by the groups surprise Tonpa merely says "You could say I'm a group veteran."

That's how it went, Tonpa giving his smile and dance and them believing they acquired a new friend, A one they could trust and depend on during the exam. What fools.

"That isn't something to brag about" Leorio whispered to Kurapika who nodded and agreed "Indeed" The fem-I mean Male whispered back.

Tonpa gave a closed eye smile to Gon "If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

"Thank You." Gon smiled excitedly like a puppy with a new toy... Poor Gon... Getting fooled by this rat.

"My name is Tonpa." The man said holding out his large hand to the twelve-year-old.
Gon smiled politely like the little ball of sunshine he is and took Tonpa's hand shaking it "I'm Gon."

Gon let go of Tonpa's hand as he motioned to the two behind him "These are Kurapika and Leorio." Kurapika and Leorio nodded in greeting, Still not quite trusting the man.

"Hey, Are there others who have taken the exams a bunch of times like you?"
Gon asked, Curious of who else would have extensive knowledge of the Exams.

"Well, I have the most experience here." Tonpa smiled acting as if he deserved a medal.

"But there are a few others." He confirmed. Tonpa pointed to each one as he talked about them.