Chatper X 18

I've decided I don't want an update date... I know it's a little lazy but It's summer and I always get dragged outside! I'VE DEVOLPED A TAN LINE. HOW!? I AM SO PALE.

✗✘✖✕✖✘✗  

Tris'sXP.O.V:

Laughter echoed in my ears, I stood in the middle of a party like setting, Pink balloons littering the lawn. Pink and white streamers hung from the branches of trees. Some had fallen onto the grass where I stood. Looking down at my feet I noticed an unfamiliar pair of pink and white strap on shoes, Childish for my taste... There were white leggings crawling up my legs. I followed them up to the base of a frilly poofy pink dress.

I narrowed my eyes scanning the pink bow around my waist. 
What was going on?
I whirled around scanning the yard. It looked fit for a party, A large table sat in the middle with a porcelain tea set. Painted lilies crawled around the cups with beautiful blue flowers.

The table seemed to beckon me with its familiarity, I slowly approached the table, Sitting down on an empty seat. I looked around the table, Stuffed dolls and animals sat in other chairs. Every chair was occupied... Except one.

The white chair set across the table right in front of me was empty. I pondered in my disoriented mind who should be placed there. 

Suddenly a foggy figure appeared in the empty chair. I bolt up at the image of the person in front of me. My breath hitching. 

'No, I-It couldn't be...'

"Alright, Alright!" He chuckled, The same warming smile spreading across his face.
My heart leaped in my chest just hearing his voice again. Bolting out of the chair, I clutched at the fabric of my dress. The chair I bolted out of remained still even if my force should have knocked it to the ground.

I narrowed my eyes at the chair, I went to touch the chair wearily and my hands passed through it. No longer the stable chair I had sat on.

I jumped back as the image of a giggling girl appeared on the chair. 
It was me! Dressed in that same frilly outfit. Realization dawned upon me, I slapped my hand over my mouth letting out a whimper.
'No! Not this memory! Please NO!'

I watched with dead eyes as the tea party went on, The birthday girl giggling and young boy across from her laughing with a comforting grin.

It was the girls birthday party... The only ones there were the girl, Her stuffed animals and... Her brother, My brother. 

As I stood watching the girl that was the copy of me-The only difference is my hair was now cut short for battle, A fringe swept over my right eye. My vision flashed dark red, Hawk like vision zooming in on a metal bullet that sliced through the air. My heart lurched and I tried to run in front of the bullet but it passed right through me and pierced the skin of the girl's brother- My brother.