Chapter X 5

YAY! I'm so happy cause I'm really proud of myself for almost breaking WattPad in the last chapter! Of course, this is gonna be way shorter but still more than say... 2000 words- Maybe- Imma try.-  low-key gonna stay up til 6 typing and its gonna be like 6000 words again-.

ALSO, Shout out to Grammarly for keeping me in check. I recommend it if you wanna write.- warning its a little bit weird sometimes like I'll type 'She ran miles for hours on end' and it'll be like "Ummm, Do you mean 'She run miles for hours on end' and ya just gotta hit the 'ignore button'.

(Also Chibi Hisoka & Illumi cuteness for your needs.)

✗✘✖✕✖✘✗

Despite Hisoka and I scaring the shit out of the family exam Kiriko people (???) they offered us a ride- Or fly- To a city of which the exams were being held. The city was rowdy with cute little gift shops and markets and though I don't much enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city it was nice, They then led us to this cute nicely made Resturant, Well, Compared to the skyscraper beside it... It looked just a little shabby. The building was nice... I quite liked the old look to it with the beautiful green vines creeping all around it and the cracked cobblestone with the red tiled roofing and the beige cement, Though the building looked short it was actually really tall with a lot of red framed windows that looked well cared for.

It mildly reminded me of when we were out of the coffin.
I smiled lightly at the building walking inside, First the purple haired man- I never really caught his name-, I, Tris and last Hisoka.

"Welcome!" An old looking man called over the noise behind a polished-Slightly chipped counter, He had dark gray hair hidden under a white semi-tall hat. He wore a white shirt with rolled up sleeves and a pocket on his left side. He looked at us with keen eyes while stirring something that smelled amazing, Oh how I love food... He seemed to already know what we wanted but none the less waited for a response.

"Is the back room open?" The Dark purple haired sibling asked casually.

The chief looked over completely and stopped stirring his pot "What will you have to order?" He asked scanning the people behind the sibling.

"A steak combo that opens your eyes to the light, For three" he held up three fingers.

'Why must these people always represent numbers on their fingers?? Do people not know how to count unless it's represented on their fingers?' I thought slightly annoyed with these people's antics.

"For three..." The chief muttered seeming to be surprised, He then narrowed his eyes untrustingly which I took as an offense.

"How would you like them?" He asked challengingly.

The sibling smirked with a cocky look in his eyes.

What the hell is going on? I know it's a code but why are they so cocky about it?, I sighed internally 'People confuse me.'