X !Explination! X

For those who might be confused about Tris and Amana's age and info:
(Don't worry I won't give spoilers)

Tris and Amana were placed in the coffin by their current townspeople who were- Are- Afraid of them.
They had feared they would go after their children and loved ones, Feared they would creep into their windows at night and claw them open. Why do you ask?
Well, People are afraid of things they do not understand or things out of their control- A.K.A More powerful than them. 
And so, They hired someone (Hehehe Hush, Hush no spoilers) to take them out. And they did. Then the townspeople took over and placed them in the ground. 

Tris and Amana remained in the coffin for a long while, Long enough for the trees to grow like moss giants, Undisturbed by human life.
Then came along Hisoka, Uvogin, And Feitan. They- More Uvogin, Okay, All Uvogin- Wanted to find some 'treasure' that was said to be hidden in that overgrown jungle of a forest. 
Hisoka sensed nen and followed it to the ground, He dug up the coffin, YadaYadaYada and they owe him. 

So to prove their worth Chrollo sends them to the hunter's exam If they don't pass they will be banished from the Phantom Troupe and killed on site. 

So, They go to the exam and are completing the tests but along the way, Amana gets hungry, Hungry for flesh and reveals her wolf-like form that her clan possessed to none other than Hisoka. 

Now enough of the story, You've read that. 
I'll tell you a bit about the personalities. 

Tris is a calm character (Haha Not in real life.)
She acts like an anchor for Amana's fiery temper. Amana always feels she will lose control.
Now, We haven't dived into Tris's backstory, Yet. So, We do not have a lot on her so onto Amana.

Amana Like I've said, Has a temper of a bull.
She loves Tris and is very protective of her. 
Amana also hates when people are wrongly accused because her, Herself was accused harshly of being a traitor.
Sometimes Tris gets crazy herself and Amana has to come in and tell her she needs to act 'Mature'. Like we've discovered Tris used to dance at a bar as an entertainer. 

She went in disguise because otherwise, They wouldn't have let her in but its all the same. 
Amana went in and dragged her out while giving her and earful of motherly love. 

If you want to dive into Amana's past
We've discovered she has nightmares, She is a rouge, Her scars are from punishment, Battle and endurance training. She turns into a giant wolf, Her wolf grows as she grows. The wolf needs to be fed, Amana's eyes glow yellow when she has strong emotions, Anger being the top trigger. 
And when hungry she can go out of control. 
Also, Amana has a hard time controlling her wolf because its grown a lot since she's last had it. 
So it's a lot stronger. 

The wolf size is a little bit smaller than Mike, The guard dog for the Zoldyck. 
We know she was banished- But not yet why. 
We know she was controlled by the alpha to be a weapon and when she was banished she ran, Ran and bumped into a small disheveled looking girl, Tris, We know from what Tris said before: "Are you going to leave me too?" That the people around her left her. In what way we have yet to know. 

Hahaha, So many things to come. :) 

So the wolf characteristics:
The fur is torn with scars, Bite marks and whip lashes. 
She had giant razor claws and torn ears, Her eyes are a bright yellow color and her pupil is sharp and calculated.
Her main scars are the ones on her neck going down to her chest, Another on her right leg and the claw mark down her face- Which is four scars going down her eye and cheek (On her left eye.)
Her bite is worse than her bark.

She has a brand of traitorism burned into her shoulder.
The brand is basically ancient so not a lot of people know what it means. 

Oh also! The coffin that they were placed in was sealed, Hisoka thought the seal did nothing when it opened. 

Who knows ;)
Anyhoo... 
I think that's about it if you have anything that you're confused about be sure to ask in the comments. 

UGH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS STUFF. 

*cough*
Hope you enjoyed and that this cleared some things up.

Note, This is a little bit of a spoiler but it doesn't really matter:
The aging of Tris and Amana was slowed down A LOT by the spell on the coffin, That is why they are still 'young'. The spell also covered Amana's scars but when she transformed the spell glitched and now her scars were shown. 
There are a lot more things to find out! Hahaha And a lot of Tris's backstory.

Second Note:
I read over some of my older chapters and found grammar errors, I am sorry and I will find time to go over them :) 

851 Words