Chapter X 27

I didn't realize I hadn't published Chapter X 26, It was done and ready to go and I had it sitting there in draft q-p

I apologize and as a gift, I give you this.
*DRUMROLL* Chapter X 27.

✗✘✖✕✖✘✗

𝔸𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕤 X ℙ.𝕆.𝕍:

I breathed, In through my nose, Out through my mouth as I lowered my body down to the ground, My breasts just touching the spoil, Getting my fur coat a tad dirty. I pulled up. I had done about one hundred sixty pushups, My numbers steadily rising. Before this, I had thrown punches and high kicks at a tree- Remembering to go a little easy on my injured one- The bark had been chipped and flew off in pieces, Littering the ground easily. I then went on to Situps. After my push-ups, I planned on stretching and going for a quick run. I had separated from the bunch in the morning, I left Tris to deal with Chian and Gon went off to go train for something. I have no idea. The little kid was so excited about it that it all just came out in a jumble of words.

I Breathed in through my nose

Down.

I blew out a breath of air from my mouth.

Up.

One-hundred sixty-one.

I repeated this, My mind focusing on keeping my form, The tips of my toes aching from being leaned on for this long but I endured it. After my battle with the coyotes and from my injuries, I refused to grow stiff. I had realized that from being in that coffin- Yes, I could meditate and practice with my impressive nen but I also realized I wasn't as strong as before which made me extremely mad. I had to learn how to control my new surge of emotions and focus on teaching myself to get used to my bigger wolf form. Before I entered the coffin it definitely wasn't that big.

In my clan, My family lived for a very long time. Anyone could. It just depended on your power. Yes. You heard me right. Power. Kind of like nen but only our clan had it. The power is dormant in most people but our family line. Long ago I guess, A wolf named Gycallious- In other words, My great, Great, Great, Great... Er... Great.... Perhaps another great... Grandfather had awoken it.

How?

He killed.

Oh, He killed. The amount he killed would put any murderer to shame and leave any bloodthirsty person in awe of him. Most people had called him a god. I wasn't sure about that but he definitely had a strength like one. Once he had killed someone he ate them. It was completely unintentional at first but he found himself hooked. He was addicted to the taste of blood, The red liquid had the male shivering with delight and that's what started it. He'd eat five people a day. Full grown men and woman. Sometimes he'd snack on children just for the damn fun of it. He was insane. The numbers of the people continued to rise as each day passed.

His favorite people to consume though, Were people with very strong nen abilities. After tearing into those types of strong people he found that his body started to feel way better and more energized. His small grey hairs turned back to his normal coat, The white around his muzzle fading. His aching muscles no longer bothering him. Old battle scars fading.

He had awaked a stored power within. A power of youth. Once the word got out everyone, I mean everyone who thought they could take him on tried. Scientists had built mutated monsters to try and go fight the giant wolf for them and bring back his dead body for experiments. He had at least fifty people gather and challenge him on the first day. He filled his stomach with a good meal that afternoon.