Chapter X 11

(Update: IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY, I HAD THIS DONE LIKE TUESDAY I WAS TIRED YESTERDAY AND FORGOT I GUESS GOMENASAI)

Okay so this is basically how she transforms but she has no.... You know... Human body shape. She morphs into a wolf, I'm just explaining this as in how her skin tears and her fur and claws grow. I thought it was perfect.

   ✗✘✖✕✖✘✗    

✧ "Excellent work, Everyone." We all turned to Satotz.

"Phase Two of the exam will occur here, In the Biska Forest Park. So, I shall take my leave. Best of luck to all of you."  

3rd X P.O.V:

Turning around the lovely Long-Legged Satotz walked away into the misty forest filled with creatures of mystery while people followed him with their eyes only turning away when he faded into the fog snapping their gazes to the giant door opening in front of them.

It was different for Amana though, She could see through the fog and decided to watch as he jumped into a nearby tree,  Craning her neck up as he climbed higher and higher. Satotz was now watching the group on the very top of the tree with binoculars, Examining their strength and the possibility of some of them passing.

His lidded eyes widened as his gaze met with Amana's.

'She can see me from all the way up here? What marvelous eyesight.'  Thought the examiner as he studied her bright yellow eyes. 'What curious eyes...' Her eyes reminded him deeply of one of the creatures in the forest, Sharp, Alert, Predatory. It was enough to give him goosebumps.

He had glanced at her skin when he was down on the ground, He did not remember all those scars and bite marks, She must have been using a cover of a sort but why had she taken it off?

His gaze was torn from hers as she closed her eyes looking away to listen to Menchi, The Gourmet Hunter.

But as she turned it gave him a full view of one of her shoulders, His eyes narrowed on the mark that was surrounded by bite marks, Scars and if he wasn't mistaken, Whip marks. 

'How terrifying... I am not a hunter that specializes in torture but...'
It doesn't take a genius to realize this was a brand burned into her skin, He pressed a button on his binoculars, It made a slight clicking sound as he did so. 
He had taken a photo of Amana brand and all. 

He had decided to take this into the Hunter HQ, The rules didn't state that she wasn't allowed to be here but he was still curious about her history.

As the crowd of people filled through the door and crowded around Menchi and Buhara he continued to watch.

Amana's X P.O.V:

My ears twitched when a grumble resonated from inside Buhara's stomach, I deadpanned as people started murmuring, Wondering where that sound came from.