ShoppingXWithXPakunodaXBonus

✗✘✖✕✖✘✗

Amana's X P.O.V: 

"This is surely illegal" I deadpanned blush evident on my face as I turned to the side, Further examined the undergarments I was wearing. 

It was something Pakaunoda picked out and had told me to try on. 
It was a matching pair of black and lacy underwear and bra, The bra had straps that clung tight to my stomach and hips wrapping around to hook to the top of the underwear making me most uncomfortable. The underwear also had hooks on the bottom with black straps that curled around my pale legs to some thigh high lacy leggings Surely this was not to sleep and relax in...

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Tris snickering but she herself was not dressed better in any shape or form. If anything what she wore was worse!
It was a blood red color and looked as if it didn't cover anything! 
The underwear had strings that loosely hung around her hips and the bra had pieces of it cut out only covering what was 'essential'

It was bloody outrageous!
I growled and wrapped my arms around myself and walked back into the changing room, My bare feet padding against the tiles of the mall, We were in a private room with curtains so we could walk out of the changing rooms and show each other what the clothes looked like without having to stuff one another into the small changing room.

Tris and I were minding our own business when Pakunoda takes one look at our tattered dresses we had and drags us to this horrid place, The only benefit was getting to know the time period we lived in, Along the way the blonde haired women explained some of the things and inventions in this century. Which was indeed helpful.

We had been here for what seems like years trying on clothes. Pakunoda was very generous paying for our copious amounts of clothes which was no trouble to her whats so ever since the girl made a lot of money doing what she does. This was supposedly our last stop til we go back to the base- Thank God.

Tris and I would have to pay her back when we are able, I don't like owing people after all. It was enough I owed that clown my life for getting us out of the coffin. 

I walked out of the dressing room wearing some ripped jeans and a black muscle shirt, On the front, It had a picture of a very artsy wolf. It was something I had picked out. I quite liked it. I wore it with some gray shoes, Even though I preferred to go bare feet, Malls had laws...

Tris had also got dressed, She was wearing black leggings with a black leather jacket and a black crop top with a metal feather necklace. She wore black boots. How cheerful. 

We headed out of the mall with our arms full of bags of clothes but we were strong so it didn't bother us much.

Until I got ran into by a group of people that is. The bags spilled onto the pavement, And I ended up falling into a puddle... The puddle smelled strongly of gasoline, Must be because we were in a parking lot.

I quickly sat up, I should have saw that coming.
I think all the perfume from the store blocked my senses. 

Stupid perfume making me look like a fool.
I stood up scowling at my clothes, I looked to the people who had knocked me other only to find them running away.
Well then!
what a rude group of people.

A rude group of people who didn't realize I had scratched them with my nails of which I had covered poison in prior.

I smirked picking up the bags and continuing. Tris looked over and her lips tugged into a smirk also knowing what I had done. Pakunoda looked confused, Most likely because I didn't snap the guy's necks. 

I ignored them walking back to the base. My ears twitched as I heard screams coming from behind us an evil gleam in my eyes as I continued on, My shoulders shaking with silent laughter.

They really should have helped me, Oh how foolish they were.
After all...
I'm not all that sane.

  ✗✘✖✕✖✘✗  

Okay, So that is a little bonus I put in for you guys! 
I hope you liked it! I'm planning on doing an extra long chapter next! WhooooO!! Also, I realized that the titles don't appear well when you read it with phones and I apologize. It's cause I use copy and paste fonts to make everything fancy so this book is more for laptops and computers I guess... Unless only my phone sees the titles as being wonky...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!

695 Words (It's not meant to be long It's a bonus chapter)