lust

"Where are we going?" I asked as Harry drove up a long road.

"My house," He replied, just as a massive house came into view. It wasn't a rode it was a driveway!

"This is your house?" I exclaimed, looking out the window at the gorgeous home. It was unbelievable! He's parents must be loaded or something, because my parents are pretty well off but this beats my house any day..

Harry laughed at my expression, "Yeah shocker, eh?" He asked, pulling the keys out of the ignition and climbing out of the car. I furrowed my eyebrows at his statement, quickly hopping out of the car and gathering my books before running to catch with him.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, glaring at him playfully as he took my books from my grasp placing them within his own.

"Nothing, it doesn't matter," He replied, reaching in his pocket and pulling out some keys before placing them in the lock and opening the door. I bit the inside of my cheek knowing he meant something about it but I just dropped it as he spoke up again, "Come on," He urged, while holding the door open.

I listened, walking into the gorgeous house my breath being taken from me once again as I look at the house. "This is gorgeous!" I said in complete aw looking at the marvelous staircase.

Harry laughed, "I'll tell my mum you approve," he joked causing me to glare at him playfully while hitting his arm.

"Now come on, I'll show you to my room," He informed, making his way towards the staircase. I nodded my head quietly following while looking around incredibly impressed.

"What do your parents do, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"They own some company, well Robyn does, my mum is just the CEO of it," he informed.

I nodded my head slowly, "Is Robyn your dad?" I asked, praying he would snap at me for prying, "Sorry you don't have to answer that!" I rushed not wanting to pry into his private life.

I saw Harry shake his head as we reached the top of the staircase, before continuing down the hallway, "No it's fine, he's my mum's fiance," He explained and I swear I sensed a bit of bitterness to his tone as he did so making me think he and Robyn had some issues.

I didn't say anything more about the subject as he opened a door, to what I would presume to be his bedroom. He had a few posters scattered on the wall along with a few pictures of him and the boys then some of his family. There was a picture on his wall by the door that was of him, an older lady that looked alot like him that I would presume was to be him mom and another girl that looked alot like them as well. Most likely his sister, Niall had mentioned he had one.

I watched as Harry made his way to his bed, plopping down on it after setting my books down on the other side.

"You coming?" He asked, patting the spot beside him.

I looked from him to the bed. I didn't want to touch the bed, disgusted but what could have happened on it. How many girls had he had sex with on it? Just the image of him having sex with another girl on the bed made me want to vomit, but it also arose something else, I'm not quite sure.

"No thanks," I muttered, walking over to his bed but instead of sitting on it, I placed myself on the ground beside it hastily grabbing my English book up of the bed from next to him and searching for the page we were supposed to look at for ideas.

"Why exactly are you on the ground?" He asked, raising his eyebrows bemusedly.

"Why not?" I countered, raising my own.