your choice

"I'm not watching that," Harry announced just as I was about to put in The Notebook. I turned around looking at the curly headed boy that laid on his bed, his arms behind his head showing of the many tattoos that covered the underside of his left arm.

"And why not?" I countered looking at him questioningly.

"Samantha, if you honestly think I'm going to watch some sappy love movie, you must be delusional," He replied, his eyes lighting up with amusement as my jaw dropped.

"But whyyy nott?" I whined, sitting at the foot of the bed, the movie in my hands, "It's one of the most romantic movies of all time!" I urged, throwing my arms in the air to get my point across. However, all it seemed to do was earn a chuckle from Harry.

"Samantha, love, we both know I'm not the romantic type," He muttered, lifting both of his eyebrows at me.

"But Harryyyy," I pouted, sticking out my bottom lip while batting my eyelashes a him.

He let out a soft chuckle, but shook his head anyway, "I've changed alot for you but I'm afraid this is one thing that's going to have to remain the same," He informed, looking at me with his dazzling green eyes, "I have to keep my balls intact, babe," he finished looking at me before shaking his curls.

A devious smirk maneuvered it's way onto my face as I thought of an idea. I tossed the dvd onto the black silky comforter before crawling onto his lap, setting myself down on his waist, my legs on either side of his chest so that I was straddling him. He looked up at me with raised eyebrows.

"Harry, I'm pretty sure your balls are intact," I whispered seductively as I ran my hands up and down his chest that was covered by a simple white t-shirt, "But if it means watching my movie, then I don't mind checking," I lead on, my hands sliding down his chest and to the top of his jeans where they fiddled with the button. I looked up at him, biting down on my bottom lip.

Harry's green eyes danced with amusement as he looked my body up and down before biting his own lip. He took ahold of my wrists, removing my hands from there original position on his crotch and pulled them towards him, causing me to fall onto his chest. He then took ahold of my face pulling my lips to his. What I thought would be a feverish kiss, ended up being just a simple peck on the lips that still left me breathless. He pulled back, kissing the corner of my mouth, then my cheek and along my jawline until his lips brushed up against my ear;

"Nice try, Samantha," He whispered, pulling back to reveal a smirk on his perfect lips.

I groaned sitting up once again and looking at him with a pouty face.

"What do you want to watch then princess?" I grumbled, my arms crossed over my chest as I stared down at the curly headed boy. His emerald eyes lit up at my words, a sly grin spreading across his face.

"Oh! I feel honored that you're giving me such an opportunity, love!" He exclaimed in a high pitch voice, trying to match a females. I couldn't help but let out a small giggle at his failed attempt causing him to smile wide, "I'd love to watch The Internship with you," he informed with an innocent smile on his face. I rolled my eyes, climbing off of him and walking over to where the dvd shelf was, grabbing the movie once I found it. I opened the box, shooting Harry a look before placing the dvd in the player.

He gave me a thumbs up while I stuck my tongue out at him, grabbing the controller off the desk before climbing back into bed with him.

God forbid a girl wants to watch a romantic love story with her boyfriend...

I situated myself into his side, laying my head on his chest while me wrapped an arm around my body holding me close to him. I took in his heavenly smelling cologne, letting out a content sigh before focusing my attention to the screen as the movie started. While my attention on placed on the movie he chose, his was elsewhere. He was running his fingers through my hair, placing kisses on my head every now and then.