saviour

"So what happened to you and Harry today? We waited in the parking lot but neither of you showed, we thought you ditched," Zayn asked amused, as Harry and I sat at the lunch table with the others. They all had food, while I sat there empty handed waiting for Niall to collect me after talking to his Art teacher. Harry and I ended up being late for first period, showing up 20minutes before it ended. Long story short, Mr. Cartes wasn't impressed.

"Just sorting things out, met her parents," Harry spoke as though it wasn't a big deal when he and I both knew it was. The others at the table all turned to look at up with raised eyebrows.

"You met her parents?" Liam breathed, shocked. Harry nodded his head slowly, his arm that was wrapped around my waist giving it a slight squeeze.

"Did they like you?" Perrie asked from beside Zayn, leaving her sandwich on the tray as she placed her attention on the two of us.

"Are you kidding me? I woke up to him and my parents joking around in the kitchen! My dad even call him son!" I exclaimed earning laughs from the others. It was still weird remembering how my dad referred to Harry as his son. I knew if Harry and I ever broke up my dad would be devastated aha.

"That's so great! I'm happy for you guys!" Eleanor cooed as Louis sat beside her silent. His eyes glued to Harry as though he was studying him.

"You alright mate?" Harry asked, looking at him worriedly.

Louis shook his head a bit before nodding, "Yeah just trying to wrap my head around all this," He laughed. We all nodded our heads before breaking out into conversation. Soon Niall walked over to the table, sending me a smile before gesturing towards the doors. I nodded, getting up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked looking at me confusedly.

"Niall and I are going out for lunch," I answered, grabbing my bag from the floor and shifting it onto my shoulder as Niall stood beside me muttering his hello's to the group.

Harry's green eyes shifted between Niall and I before meeting my brown ones, "Alone?" He quizzed with raised eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "No Harry, the whole school's coming- yes alone!" I replied sarcastically, making him narrow his gaze on me.

"I don't know if I like that," He stated as though it would change anything.

"And why not?" I challenged.

"Afraid She'll like me better mate? Come back and realize she needs an Irish man in her life?" Niall teased from beside me, his Irish accent thick. I couldn't help but giggle at the look on Harry's face.

"That's," He said pointing to Niall, "Is exactly why," He finished completely serious.

"Oh come on, Harry. You know he's kidding! Besides, I prefer British," I winked making him smirk as Niall hit my shoulder, jaw dropped dramatically.

"HEY!" He exclaimed feigning offense.

"Sorry Ni," I cooed, squeezing his cheek as he glared at me.

"Whatever, can we just go? I'm hungry," He whined, patting his stomach. I laughed nodding my head. This was the exact reason I couldn't believe everyone saw them as dangerous and mean. I mean, Niall's like the biggest softie!

"Come on Ni, let's go," I smiled, looping my arm with his. He grinned obliging and just as we were about to make our way out, Harry spoke up again.

"Samantha,"

"Yes, Harry," I groaned turning to face him, just wanting to go and eat before we ran out of time.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't approve of," He instructed, looking at me seriously.