surprise surprise

"So how was it?" Eleanor asked as she, Perrie and I sat at a table in Starbucks. I knew she was referring to me being at Harry's yesterday, but I didn't bother to reply. Instead, I placed a small smile on my face thinking about what happened. You see, after him getting me a flustered to make his point, we managed to finish the project. Not without taking kissing breaks in between that is.

"I take it you guys had some fun," Perrie mumbled, her and Eleanor laughing as my jaw dropped.

"We didn't do anything like that!" I defended my face heating up at the accusation. I couldn't help the smile that planted itself on my face slowly growing into a grin as the two of them looked at me with raised eyebrows

"Then what did you do?" Eleanor pressed.

"Nothing we just did our project," I mumbled, lowering my gaze to the floor. She and Perrie were looking at me with smug looks, knowing there was more to it that I was giving off.

"Mhm okay, when you want to give us the deets let me know," Perrie teased, making me roll my eyes in a playful manner, releasing a giggle. Even though I had met these girls just yesterday, we got on so well. I honestly couldn't believe it took me this long to meet them because after one day we were practically befriends.

And it wasn't like how it was with Jenna and Ali, they didn't bash others. They didn't do anything but joke around with me and have a good time. They were extremely sweet and beyond gorgeous making me jealous at times. They were nothing like I thought they would be. Then again, my assumptions were all based off lies fed to me by people I thought I could trust.

I was the naive new girl.

"No, but what is the deal with you and Harry?" Eleanor asked, sipping on her frappuccino.

I shrugged, "We're just friends.... I think," I answered, having to stop and think about it myself. What were we? He claimed me as his and we kiss but he never did ask me. Did claiming me count?

"What do you mean 'you think'," Perrie asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, "Didn't Harry claim you?"
"Just because Harry claimed her doesn't mean they're dating, Perrie. She should have a say to, shouldn't she?" Eleanor spoke up for me.

I nodded my head, "I don't know what we are if we're anything," I said, legitimately confused.

Eleanor and Perrie nodded their heads understandingly, "As long as he doesn't hurt you, we're good," Eleanor said, smiling at me softly.

I returned the gesture but it felt force at the thought,

He wouldn't hurt me, would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis, I'm at Sam's stop calling," Eleanor spoke into her phone, obviously talking to Louis. Meanwhile, Perrie and I were seated on my bed, flipping through magazines while eating cookie dough ice-cream. We had decided to have a sleepover at my place, not wanting the day to end as well as my parents working late. We ended up doing to get our nails done after Starbucks followed by seeing The Internship at the movies.

"I don't care if Harry wants to see her, it's girls night," Eleanor spoke into the phone, standing her ground. My ears perked at the sound of Harry wanting to see me. I looked up at Eleanor who was pacing around in-front of my bed, "Louis, I said no. Tell Harry to take a chill pill, she's fine," Eleanor said, before hanging up the phone, throwing it on the bed.

"What happened?" Perrie asked, looking up from her Seventeen magazine.

"The boys are over at Harry's watching movies and they want us to come over," Eleanor informed before plopping herself down on the bed beside us.