teach me

He pressed his lips to mine, slipping his tongue against my bottom lip, and I immediately parted them, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. He kissed me slowly, exploring every inch of my mouth, our tongues moving together in a sensual dance.

He broke the kiss and sat up on his knees between my legs. I followed suit, sitting up to face him. I pulled the hem of my shirt over my head. He did the same, peeling his shirt off and throwing it off to the side with mine. I leaned forward and placed my lips on his chest. He smelled of his cologne; of man. It made my stomach clench. I placed my hands on his waist and sat up on my knees, trailing my lips up to his neck. I placed kisses from his neck to his collarbone, gently nipping at the skin there. A light moan came from Harry and I smiled against him. I pressed my hand to his denim covered crotch, palming him through his jeans. He was already hard and I couldn't believe how much it turned me on. A louder moan came from above and he bucked his hips toward my hand as I continued licking and sucking on his neck.

Suddenly he stopped his hips and grabbed my wrist, pulling it away from. I looked up at his eyes, dark with lust, and he pulled my hand up to his mouth, placing a few kisses on my knuckles.

"Lay down," He ordered, his voice low and husky causing a shiver to erupt through my body.

I did as told, laying myself down ontop of his bed. I watched as his eyes traveled up my jean clad legs over to my bare chest. His eyes staring at my chest that was covered with a black lace bra. I blushed under his stare, fidgeting around uncomfortable.

"Don't be nervous," He assured, "You're gorgeous," He complimented causing me to blush even more, covering my face with my hand. I've never in my life blushed as much as I've had the past week or so I've known Harry. There was just something about him..

I dropped my hands as I felt his large hands on my legs, slowly making their way up to my thigh. His touch was warm and left my skin tingling. His red rimmed, green eyes were latched onto my brown ones as his lips curved upward into a sly smirk. I had to bit my lip to keep from smiling back like an idiot.

"You know," He started his, hand slowly making their way up my leg, "I made myself  another promise that day," He spoke, his voice low. My breath hitched in my throat as his hands came closer to my crotch. Jeans or not, I was anxious.

I tried acting as though I wasn't bothered and instead kept my eyes on his, "And uh, what would t-that be?" I muttered, my heart racing my my chest, though I wasn't too sure as of why. He had touch me before, he's done more than touch me down there.

His chuckled, the two dimples in his cheeks coming out for the show as he noticed my fidgeting. He ran his hands up my side, tickling me as he did so, until his hands were placed over the sides of my bra, his head right next to mine causing my breath to stagger as his lips brushed against my ear, "I promised to protect the innocent," He whispered huskily, nibbling on my ear slightly before pulling away and climbing off the bed leaving me laying there confused and worked up.

After a few minutes, I had gathered myself enough to where I could get out of bed. Not even bothering to put my shirt back on, I walked out of the room and downstairs towards the tv room where I could hear the tv on. I didn't stop myself from looking around the house as I did so, it was gorgeous. Every aspect of it was just beautiful. I just hoped his parents didn't show up out of the blue to find me in my bra walking around their house. Awk.

When I entered the tv room, I noticed Harry sitting on the couch with a bored expression on his face, making me smirk.

"So I take it that was just to keep me hanging, eh?" I spoke up, causing him to turn and look at me with a dumb grin on his perfect face as I walked over to him, sitting down.