who's the girl?

What the hell did that mean? I wasn't going to leave him.

"I'm not going to leave him," I spoke up. There was no point in having a relationship if you were just going to get up and leave the person. I liked him, he might have issues that I don't know about but I can see past it all. I have seen past it all.

Eleanor gave me a small smile at my words but I could tell it was forced, "You say that now, Sam. But to Harry, everyone leaves one way or another," she informed, her forced smile turning into a frown.

"Then why did he bother with me if he thinks I'm just going to leave him?" I asked, confused and a bit insulted that everyone thought I'd be like all the others.

"Because he sees something in you," Perrie spoke up, "He thinks you're different he just doesn't want to make the same mistake," she added, making me nod my head sadly. Maybe he needed time.

"Was he like this with the boys?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Eleanor shook her head, "He's different with guys. More cautious. The only boys he trusts are the four dumb asses, Josh, Ed and Nick,"she clarified, turning to walk down the hall towards English, Perrie and I following.

"So what do I do?" I asked, wanting to know how I can gain Harry's trust.

"Give him something to believe in," Eleanor muttered, turning a corner.

I furrowed my eyebrows, what?

"There's obviously something about you, Sam. We all know Harry doesn't do relationships and there's a reason for that. But for some unknown reason, you made him want to try," Perrie spoke up, her words making my heart pound in my chest.

"Everyone says that 'he doesn't do relationships' but why? No one will tell me!" I muttered frustrated, everyone was giving me short answers. Not the ones I wanted.

Eleanor and Perrie paused looking at me, "Look, I would love to tell you, because believe me I think you deserve to know, but it's really something Harry needs to tell you. Not us," She said sincerely, before walking again.

"So should I ask him later then?" I breathed, giving up on the topic for now. No one was going to tell me what I wanted to know, but one person. That person being Harry himself.

"You can try-" Perrie started before she got cut off by two familiar figures walking towards us.

"Sam, can we talk to you?" Alex asked as he and Ryan neared us. Ryan's face was still a bit bruised but nowhere near what it used to be. The bridge on his nose was gone, leaving his nose slightly crooked. I bit my lip remembering that night all too vividly. The kissing, the shouting, the punches and my pleas for it to end.

I shook my head, not wanting to remember that night. Not wanting to remember seeing Harry when he's at his worst.

"No you can't," Eleanor growled, staring at the two of them with such hatred. Perrie and her both knew what had happened with both of them, the who school did really.

Alex rolled his eyes, "I don't recall asking you now did I, Eleanor?" He shot back making her raise her eyebrows. He turned to face me once again, his face softer than what it was just moments ago, "Now can we please talk?" He asked again, his tone matching his face.

I was about to answer when Eleanor shot me a look.

"Please, it'll only take a moment," Ryan but in, looking at me with pleading eyes. I looked to Eleanor who just rolled her eyes, grabbing Perrie's arm and guiding her into English. Even though Perrie didn't even have English with us..

I blew out a breath, looking back at the two boys who stood before me, "So what did you guys want to talk about?" I asked, shifting my books in my arms.