he's dangerous

"Sam, this is Jenna," Ali introduced, as we sat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Hi," I smiled, holding out my hand for her to shake.

"I love your accent!" She exclaimed smiling back while shaking my hand before taking a seat at the table.

"Thanks but I think your guys' are better," I laughed. Ali and Jenna were quick to shake their heads.

"Absolutely not, our accents are boring. Almost everyone here is British, besides you and Niall," Jenna informed, stealing a chip from my tray. I smiled, excited by the fact that I had already made some good friends.

I nodded my head, "He's Irish isn't he?" I asked, taking a sip from my water bottle.

I watched as both Ali and Jenna nodded their head simultaneously.

"Speaking of Niall, Harry and his posse are all staring at you," Jenna informed, looking behind me to where I assumed to be their table.

"Me?" I muttered, turning my head to find all five pairs of eyes settled on me. Once they noticed me looking at them, two of them turned their attention back to the two girls sitting beside them. Meanwhile the other three, Niall and Harry being two of them, continued to stare at me. Their mouths moving as they talk amongst each-other. I offered them a small smile, watching as Niall nodded back and Harry just smirked. I quickly turned back around, beginning to feel uncomfortable.

"Why are they staring at me?" I asked, confused.

Jenna shrugged while Ali answered, "You're new, you're gorgeous and you're from America. They're obviously interested," She informed taking a bite of her salad while I took what she was saying in. I couldn't help but smile at her kind words yet had an uneasy feeling knowing they were interested in me while she had just told me they were dangerous. But how?

"What's so bad about them? Why is everyone scared of them?" I asked, pushing my tray of chips over to Jenna, allowing her to eat the rest. They both looked at me as though I was stupid. I shrunk under their gaze, "Well?" I persisted.

They both exchanged looks before Jenna spoke up, "Harry's not exactly safe to be around," She informed, looking at their table before continuing, "He's dangerous," She breathed before gesturing over to their table causing me to look back at them to see them laughing at something one of them had said, "Those are his friends, bout the only ones he has anymore. The one with the brown hair and crystal blue eyes, is Louis. While the one with black hair is Zayn and Liam is the one with the buzz cut. And well, you already know who Niall is," She explained, looking away from their table just as Zayn looked up at us. I quickly turned my head, slightly embarrassed for being caught staring once again.

"What about those girls?" I asked, referring to the two I had seen earlier and that were currently sitting with them right now.

"Oh, those are Louis and Zayn's girlfriends. Eleanor's the one with brown hair, she's Louis' girlfriend and Perrie's the blonde, she's Zayn's girlfriend," Ali informed. I nodded taking it all in.

"They're gorgeous," I said, looking back to see Ali and Jenna nodding their heads.

"They're really sweet too. It's not really a shock they're dating them," Jenna mumbled, eating another chip.

"Why do you say that?" I asked

"Sam, love, even if they are dangerous and scary that doesn't stop them from being extremely hot," Ali spoke, making the three of us all laugh. I couldn't disagree, they were all good looking, especially Harry. Not that I would ever say anything.

"What makes them so dangerous?" I asked, after watching a boy I know to be Jack, who plays on the football team and is in my Science class, walk all the way around the cafeteria to get to his table that was right beside theirs.