New Home

Cali's P.O.V

"Do we really have to go." I asked sitting down on the bed as Sam packed away everything. The week we were staying went by so fast.
"Yes, I have a surprise for you when we get home." He took everything out to the car and I got in. We headed to the airport. I didn't want to leave but I did miss Andrea. We pulled up and went through security and everything else. When we boarded I laid my head on Sam's shoulder. "You're going to love it. I promise." He said kissing my head.

"Cali we landed. Come on babe get up." Sam whispered to me. I woke from my deep sleep and smiled. Airplanes weren't really my thing, I liked staying on the ground. We got off and Kian and Andrea were waiting for us. I ran to them and hugged Andrea.
"I was so lonely without you. I had no one to do our girl things with." She said as me and her got in the back seat.
"Hey I offered to paint your nails." Kian said in a serious tone. I bit my lip trying not to laugh and Sam looked back at me. 

"Where exactly are we going." I asked after nearly an hour of driving.
"It's a surprise." Sam simply stated. I sat back and looked out the window. The houses around here were so big and beautiful. We stopped at one of the houses and everyone got out. I looked around confused.
"Are you going to get out?" They asked me. I opened the door and Sam wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Where are we?" I whispered to him.
"Cali." He said when we got up to the door. "Welcome home." He said opening the front door. Every one of my friends were inside and they were waiting for us.
"Huh?" I said looking around. The inside of the house was just as beautiful as the outside. They all laughed at how confused I was and Sam pushed me in the door so he could close it.
"Why don't you go up to the master bedroom and put your things away, then we can talk about everything." I nodded and walked upstairs and down the long hallway.

The house was beautiful and it was huge. It was definitely bigger than any house I ever lived in. There were so many rooms and when I finally got to the master bedroom I walked inside and sat my things down. I put everything away and sat on the bed. "I wonder how much this cost?" I thought out loud.
"It doesn't matter how much it cost. What matters is that we're together now and we have our own little house just for us." Sam was standing in the door way when I looked up. He walked over to me and sat down.
"Little? Sam this house is huge, It's just going to be the two of us. Who were you planning on living here with us." He moved closer to me.

"Well I was hoping on day we would have kids and they could run around here."
"To fill this house it would take thirty kids."
"Great lets get started now." He said pushing me back and climbing on top of me.

"Ew." I looked at the door and Ricky, Kian, Connor and Trevor were standing in the door way making gagging noises.
"Get out." Sam said throwing a pillow at them.
"Sam and Cali sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love,"
"Get the fuck out of the room now." Sam said getting up causing them to run away and Sam closed the door.

"Wait till they leave Sam. It would be weird if we had people here and did it." I pulled down my shirt more and walked to the bathroom.
"Please?" He asked me pouting.
"Nope." I said popping the 'p' and kissing his cheek.