Stuff was said

Cali's P.O.V

"You know what I have to say to you, I think that you're a pathetic waste of time and space. I also think that you would sleep with anyone who is breathing and has a vagina because you have no respect for women. You had the chance to be with the most perfect girl in the world and you cheat on her, not once but twice. You must be a real idiot to do something like that. I feel like you take advantage of people because you feel sorry for yourself and I get it your dad left you and your mom when you were little so he can be with another girl but then you go ad do the same exact thing. You must be a whole other kind of stupid." Jc screamed at him. I tried pulling Jc in the house once more and he pulled away.

"Are you done yet Jc because I'd really like to hear what Cali has to say." Sam said motioning towards me.
"I want you to leave. I don't want you here bothering me, I'm happy without you. Why cant you just except that." He shrugged.
"Fine I'll leave." He stepped off the porch and Jc walked inside.

Jc's P.O.V

~FLASHBACK 3 Years Ago~

"Jc who are you starring at." The boys laughed, snapping me out of my daze.
"Just like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." I said looking back at her while she sat in the corner of the cafeteria by herself. They pulled their seats up closer to mine.
"Well tell us all about her." Connor said smiling. I turned to them.

"Her name is Cali and she's in most of my classes and she's stunning. I wish I could find the courage and talk to her but I'm scared she'll turn me down and not talk to me." I seen Sam starring over at her after I pointed over there to clarify who she was.

------The Next Afternoon------

I seen Sam walk into the cafeteria with Cali and I flushed over with jealousy. What was he doing with her, he knew I liked her. They walked over to the table laughing. "Cali this is Connor, Ricky, Jc, Trevor, Kian and Kian's girlfriend Andrea." She smiled and waved at us. What the hell was he doing. Andrea started talking to her while I sat there, silent and lost in my thoughts.

He didn't even know who she was until I showed him yesterday. I couldn't believe someone I called my best friend would do something like that to me.

After lunch I followed Sam while he walked Cali to class. He kissed her and turned to go to his class. "Sam, what was that." I asked him. He looked up from his phone.
"I saw her walking to school this morning and we really hit it off. I think I might ask her out." He said shrugging.
"You don't even walk to school, you drive everyday what made you walk today."
"Maybe I seen her walking home alone yesterday and figured I would walk with her this morning." He walked past me.
"So you stalked her basically is what you're saying."
"Look it isn't my fault that I had the balls to talk to her and you didn't. So you only have yourself to blame for that one."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

A/N: HEYYYYYYYYYY GUYSSS! I have some news. I don't really know if its good or bad but the story is almost over. There's going to be maybe one to two more chapters that will be published some time this week and soo yeaa. I hope you guys like what happened here and I'll see you all next time. Stay beautiful and I love you!!!!

Xoxo_Makaylee