Jc.

Cali's P.O.V

I walked around the house once more just remembering all the times me and Jc had together.
I walked into the living room and remembered the times we laid on the couch all cuddled up and watching movies.

~Flashback~

"I want to watch lion king." I said in a kid voice. He looked back and smiled at me while he put it in. He pressed play and sat next to me on the couch. I pulled the blanket over us and he pulled me closer.

~End of flashback~

In the kitchen I hopped on the counter and looked around.

~Flashback~

"I want a bite." I said to Jc. He stood between my legs while I sat on the counter and gave me a bite of his Nutella and toast.
I giggled as he wiped the Nutella off my cheek.

~End of Flashback~

I got down and walked to the back door.

~Flashback~

I threw a water balloon at Jc and took of running the other way. He grabbed one and chased after me. I felt the water all over me and screamed and turned around.
Jc stepped closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek. I smiled and pushed him back into the pool.

~End Of Flashback~

When I walked back into the bedroom I remebered all the late nights with him where we talked about random things.

~Flashback~

I turned to face Jc since I couldn't sleep. "Jc what is the meaning of life." I asked staring blankly at the dark ceiling. 
"What?" He asked rolling over.
"What's the meaning of life." He laughed and pulled me close to him.
"Can't sleep again." I shook my head. He kissed my forehead and thought for a second. "I'm not sure. My meaning of life is being with the girl I don't think I would be able to live without."
"And who would that be?" I asked him while I drew circles with my finger on his chest.
"You, silly." He said running his hand up my side and placing it over my face. I giggled and pulled it off.

~End of flashback~

I sat back down on the floor and thought. How different would my life be now if I didn't break up with Jc and tried making it work. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I called Jc not sure if he still had the same number. It rang a couple of times before the line picked up. "Hello."
"Jc?" I asked in a shaky voice.
"Yes it is. Would this be a Ms. Cali Martin?" He asked. You could tell he was smiling over the phone.

"Yes it would be. Hi." He laughed.
"Hi how are you doing. How's your baby." He asked. He knew about Gracie?
"She's fine. I'm fine too. How did you know about her."
"I've been talking to the boys. How are you and Sam doing?" I paused for a second.
"I'm not sure. Its complicated right now." I said placing my head in my hands.

"I understand. I miss you." I caught my breath but smiled.
"I miss you too." I said after a minute or two of silence. I just wanted to see Jc and that's all that was on my mind at the moment.

A/N: Heyy guys. I know that there are alot of flashbacks but that was the point. So. I hope you like it and stay beautiful. c:

Xoxo_Makaylee