Date.

Cali's P.O.V

"Where are you going all dressed up Missy." I asked Paisley as I walked into her house with Gracie and Jackson.
"On a date." She said smiling and taking Gracie from me. I faked a gasp and sat down.
"With who, Tell me everything." she called for her son Carter. I was babysitting for her tonight. Her son was around the same age as Jackson and it was the least I could do, plus it would give him someone to play with. "Is it someone I know?" I asked still curious that she hadn't answered my questions.
"Yes." There was a knock on the door and I got up to get it.

"Ricky?" I looked back at Paisley and she smiled slightly. " Oh." I said finally understanding what was going on.
"Hi Cali." I let him in and he hugged Paisley.
"I'll be back by eleven." She kissed Carter and walked out the door with Ricky.

Ricky's P.O.V

I opened the door for Paisley and she climbed in. "You look beautiful." She started to blush and muttered a small Thank You. "Your nervous?" She nodded and looked down at her hands. "Don't be." I said kissing her cheek. We drove to the restaurant and went inside.

After we ordered our food there was silence. "You didn't have to bring me here." She said still looking down.
"I'm just happy you agreed to come with me. Was that your son?"
"Yea, My ex boyfriend left me when I was pregnant." I grabbed her hand from across the table, trying to calm her nerves. She looked up at me and smiled.
"He looks like you."

After we ate we went back out to the car and I took her home. I walked her up to her door and leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touched the door swung open and Cali stood there with her arms crossed over her chest. "There you two kids are. I was worried sick about you, get your butt in here now." She said pulling Paisley in the door.
"Hi Cali." I said waving at her. She gave me a stern look.

"I had fun tonight Ricky. Maybe we can get together again, Like when Cali isn't here." She said pushing her behind her.
"Yea, that would be nice. I'll see you later then." She stepped out and kissed me.
"Get in here now young lady." Cali yelled. She smiled against my lips.
"I'd better go." she said pulling away and going inside.

Cali's P.O.V

"D'aww. You two." I said smiling.
"You're so retarded." She said laughing as we walked to her room.
"But you love it." I sung as I sat down on her bed. "Oh I was wondering if I could stay tonight. I don't really like driving this late at night." she nodded as she took her earings and necklace off.
"Thank you." I said getting up and hugging her around her neck. "I'm going to sleep Love."
"Good night." She called as I walked out.

Paisleys P.O.V

Tonight with Ricky was amazing. It was really nice to finally go out with someone and I loved how he asked about Carter. Usually that was a deal breaker. There was something about him. He was just different and I liked it.

A/N: Soo beautifuls, I want to know how you guys like it so far. Leave something about it in the comments. I luhh you and I hope you like it.

Xoxo_Makaylee