A few more months

Cali's P.O.V

"Jackson. Time to get up." I said walking into his room and slightly shaking him.
"I start school today." He said with a smile.  
"You do. Now get up so you aren't late." He climbed out of bed and pushed me out if the room. I shook my head and walked to my bedroom and got dressed to take him. I tried my best to be quiet so I didn't wake up Sam.

After I finished getting ready I walked downstairs to start breakfast. I made pancakes, bacon and eggs. Jackson came running down the steps all dressed. "Your shirt is on backwards." I laughed as I helped him take it off and put it back on the right way. He climbed into a chair and I sat his plate in front of him. I poured him a glass of milk and left him there to eat. I walked back upstairs to see if Sam was still sleep not that I expected him to be up. He was still sound asleep and I walked to the other side of the room, grabbing my purse.
"Where are you going." a groggy voice asked. I turned to the bed and Sam was smiling.
"I have to take Jackson to school. I'll be back. I'll bring you some food when I get home."
"M'kay." he said smiling. I leaned down and kissed him. I walked back downstairs and handed Jackson his book bag.

"Ready to go." He nodded eagerly and we walked out to the car. I buckled him in and I got in, starting the car.
"Are we there yet." Jackson complained.
"Almost." ten minutes later we pulled up to the school and Jackson was so eager to get out. I stopped the car and he jumped out. "Wait for me buddy." I walked over to him and took him inside.

I walked him to his class and talked to the teacher. "Hi you must be Jackson's mom." She said shaking my hand.
"Um no actually I'm his older sister. His mom recently passed." I said.
"Oh I'm so sorry. Well Jackson will do just fine. You may go if you would like or you could stay."
"Okay. I think he will be fine by himself. I really need to get home. My husband has to get up and he's kind of lazy." I said laughing. She laughed and we looked over at Jackson who was playing with a couple boys.

"He'll be just fine." She said reassuring me. I nodded.
"Jackson. I'm leaving. Do you want to come say bye." He ran over to me and hugged me.
"Sam will be here to pick you up okay." He nodded and kissed my cheek. I ruffled his hair before walking out to the car.

I was going to be so alone at the house when Sam leaves to go help the boys. I drove home and Sam came walking down the stairs in his Pajama pants and no shirt. "You can't tease me. It isn't fair." I shouted from the couch.
"Huh?" He asked sitting next to me.
"Put a shirt on." I said smacking his chest playfully.
"What if I don't want to." He said back.
"Ooh sassy today are we." he snapped his fingers and smacked his lips. I stood up and walked pass him.

"I'm not talking to you until you put a shirt on" I said walking upstairs. I sat down on the bed and Sam came walking in. He stood at the dresser looking for a shirt and I threw a pillow at him. He looked back at me and I acted like I was reading.
"The book is upside down dummy." He said laughing as he pulled the shirt over his head.
"I read upside down." I said trying to be serious.
"Yea. I would probably believe that considering its you." He climbed into bed next to me.

"Just a few more months." He said laying his hand on my stomach and kissing me.
"I can't wait."

A/N: Hellllooo Lovelys. So I'm getting a shit load of blood work done right now and this shit hurts. So yea. I also start school in a week so I may not be updating as much. but I'll try and keep it updated regularly. Hope y'all like it.
Xoxo_Makaylee