Stop!!!

Cali's P.O.V

"Are you sure you'll be fine here by yourself and the kids?" My grandma asked me while I fed Gracie.
"I'll be fine." They were going on vacation for a couple days and didn't want me staying home alone.
"Okay." She said hugging me and leaving. I laid Gracie in her crib and walked downstairs to get the door.

I opened it and none other than Sam was standing there with his hands crossed and he was looking down. I said nothing and closed the door. He began knocking again and I opened it back up. "What." I said sternly.
"Hi." He said smiling. I scoffed and closed the door. He placed his foot in it and opened it up.
"Talk to me please." He asked grabbing my hand.
"I'm done Sam. I'm not taking your shit any more. I took you back once and I thought you changed but I was wrong." He walked in and I tried pushing him out.

"Talk to me." He said grabbing my arms tightly.
"Stop Sam your hurting me." I screamed trying to push him off me. His grip tightened and I began crying.
"Stop it, Let her go." Jackson came running out and try to push Sam off me.

He pushed Jackson back some and he fell. I built up the strength to finally get him off me and I picked up Jackson. "Go, now. Before I call the police." I said cradling Jackson in my arms.
"I knew I should have just let you go the first time. You're still the same as before." He said walking out the door.

A/N: Heyyyyyy people. So if your unclear Cali is still at her grandparents house. So yea I just wanted to clear that up if you were confused. But what do you guys think of the chapter. Tell me in the comments if you liked it or didn't and if you didn't tell me what I could do to fix it and make it better. c:

Xoxo_Makaylee