Cover Up.

Cali's P.O.V

I looked down at the bruises on my arms and then grabbed my makeup bag. I tried covering them up but they were to dark. I sighed and grabbed the hoodie off the dresser and put it on. "Cali are you okay?" Jackson asked in a hushed tone. I turned to him and sat him up on the bed.
"Yea I'm fine. You can't tell anyone that Sam came here and hurt me okay?" He just nodded and looked down. "I'll get us a new house away from here I promise buddy then we wont have to worry about him." I said pulling him into a hug.

After I dropped Jackson at school the next morning I drove to Andreas house. "Hey." She said opening the door.
"Are you ready?" I asked her. She nodded and we walked to my car. We were going shopping today, mostly to get Gracie and Jackson some clothes but I needed a dress for my birthday party this weekend. We stopped by Paisley's house and picked her up as well.

We pulled up to the mall and we walked inside. After picking out some outfits for Gracie and Jackson we walked to a dress store. We looked around for a little bit and I found a really pretty baby blue strapless dress that went maybe mid thigh. I showed it to the girls and they made me go try it on. I looked in the mirror and seen the bruises. The dress looked nice on me but I didn't want them to see. "Yea its good. I think I'm gonna get it." I said from behind the door.

"Well let us see."
"Oh um no I think its fine." It was silent and then they came crawling under the door. They looked at me with wide eyes.
"What happened to your arms." I shook my head
"Nothing." I said biting my lip.

"Cali, did Sam come to the house." I shook my head no and stayed looking at the floor.
"Take the dress off and then we're telling tthe boys. You should have told us Cali." They left the dressing room and waited for me to get dressed again. I walked out and paid for the dress before they pulled me out to the car. Andrea drove this time and she pulled up to her house with the boys already waiting outside.

"What is so important that we had to be here right away." Kian asked her.
"I don't know, Cali would you like to tell them." Andrea asked looking at me.
"Go on." Paisley said doing the same.
"Nothings wrong. They're just overreacting." I stated before walking back to my car.

"Sam hit her or something. She has bruises on her arms from him." Andrea yelled as I was getting in the car.
"What!" They all exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and started the car, pulling out and going to pick up Jackson from school.

A/N: Heyyy people. So yea its probably not my best chapter but I hope you all liked it.

Xoxo_Makaylee