Again

Cali's P.O.V

"So you wanted to talk to me?" Jc asked walking into my bedroom. I nodded and sat down next to him.
"Jc, I know its been over a year since you asked me and um, well I just want you to know that I, um, I" He grabbed my hands and smiled.
"What Cali. What are you trying to say." he said slightly laughing. I sighed and thought about the words I was going to say to him.

"Honestly I haven't stopped thinking about you. I know we've been friends for a while and I know that I told you that's all I wanted to be, but I can't help but get jealous every time I see a girl flirt with you or when I look at you I get butterflies in my stomach and its hard to speak. I think I'm falling back in love with you." I could feel my face heating up.
"You get jealous when someone flirts with me." He asked with a smirk.
"Yes I do and I, I love you Jc." he leaned over and kissed me.

"I thought I would never hear you say that again." there was a knock on the door.
"I'll be right back." I said rushing to the door and swinging it open. "Sam, what are you doing here." there stood Sam once more with flowers.
"I got these for you." He said handing them to me. "I need you." he said pressing his lips to mine. I pushed him off of me and wiped my mouth.
"Sam what the fuck." I yelled at him.

"Cali what's wrong." I looked back at Jc who was coming down the stairs.
"This asshole wont leave." I said pointing at Sam.

"What are you doing here man." He asked Sam while he pushed me back.
"I came to get Cali to take me back." Jc shook his head, laughing.
"You really think she'll take you back after you cheated on her, not once but twice."

"Jc just come back inside." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back.
"No, if he has something to say let him say it. I would love to hear it." Sam said crossing his arms and looking at Jc.
"You want to know what I have to say to you, I think that."

Dun Dun Duuuunnnn. Cliff hanger. Oooooh what's going to happen next, what does Jc have to say about Sam. Sorry I had too but you wont have to wait as long for an update. I'll probably update again tonight. Sooooo Byee Lovies.  Xoxo_Makaylee