Baby Bump.

Cali's P.O.V

"Hey fatty." I looked away from the mirror and Sam was standing there watching me.
"I'm not fat." I said pulling my shirt down covering my small bump.
"Hey I never said I didn't like it." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"You called me fat." I said pouting.
"Awe I'm sorry. I was just kidding." He picked me up and carried me to the bed. I giggled as he lifted up my shirt and rubbed my stomach. "I think its quite cute actually." He said smiling at me. I smiled and quickly kissed his lips.
"I love you." Sam picked up my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.
"I love you too." We starred at each other for a moment.

"Am I really getting fat." I asked him putting my hands on my stomach and sitting up.
"No you aren't fat." He said pulling me back down to his chest. "You're perfect, and I love everything about you, even your weirdness that nobody understands."
"It's just that people aren't awesome enough to understand it." I said placing my head in the crook of his neck. He let out a loud laugh and looked at me. "What?" I said in a sassy tone. "I'm being for real. There isn't anyone like me because no one can be as awesome as me. That's the reason. I googled it."
"Oh really." He said laughing harder.

I shook my head, trying to be serious and not crack a smile. "What did I get myself into." He said covering his red face. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and laid my head on his chest.
"But you still love me, right?"
"Of course I do." He kissed my forehead.
"Good because I accidentally broke your Xbox."
"What?"
"Huh?" I acted like I didn't say anything.
"You broke my Xbox?"

"I love you." I said holding on to him tighter.
"You're so lucky." He said rubbing my head.
"I'll get you a new one." He nodded and kissed me again. I giggled and pulled up the blankets, slowly drifting to sleep.