Living In The Moment. (Sequel to Love For Cali)

A/N: Helllllooo Beautifuls, I told you I would make it happen if it was what you wanted. So here it is I hope you enjoy. Xoxo:Makaylee

Cali's P.O.V

"I cant believe we're actually married." I squealed as Sam carried me into our room. "And I cant believe we're in Hawaii. God it's so beautiful." He laid me on the bed and crawled on top of me.
"I'm glad you like it." He kissed my lips and smiled. He started taking off my shirt and kissed down my neck. I let out slight moans as he ran his hands up and down my body. I ran my fingers through his hair and took his shirt off causing him to break the kiss. Not for long because his lips were back on mine in an instant.

After our long night alone I was laying in bed and Sam was standing outside. Sitting up I looked at him through the huge window. I got out of bed and threw on his shirt. I walked outside and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Good morning Mrs. Pottorff." He said pulling me around to face him.
"Good morning." I said in a tired voice.
"How did you sleep?" He asked picking me up.
"You can decide that one for yourself." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So what do you want to do today my beautiful wife." He asked as he carried me back into the house and into the kitchen and placing me on the counter.
"Well, I'm not sure. I thought you could decide." I said taking a bite out of an apple and smiling at him.
"We can doing anything you would like. Everything is up to you." He pressed a kiss to my nose and placed his forehead on mine.

"Well there's basically a lake all to ourselves in the back of the house. Why don't we go swimming." He grabbed my waist and sat me on the floor.
"Go get changed." He said smacking my butt as I walked away. I walked into the room and grabbed my bathing suit and then went into the bathroom. I changed and walked outside.

Sam was standing out there waiting for me and when I walked out his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. "You act like you've never seen me in something like this." I said punching his arm and jumping in the water. He followed and grabbed my legs, pulling me to him.
"I know I have but you just look so perfect and amazing. I cant think straight when I see you." He whispered as he roughly kissed me.
"Sam we aren't doing it right here." I said pushing him off me and swimming away, smiling.
"Oh, why not." He whined coming after me.
"Because we're not. But I still love you. Later I promise."