Do you want to?!?

Cali's P.O.V

"Do you want to come in Jc?" I asked as we pulled up to the house.
"Sure, I mean if that's okay." I nodded and we walked up to the house.
"Just let me go check on Gracie and I'll be right back down."
"Can I see her?" He asked shyly. I turned to him and smiled.
"Of course,come on." I motioned for him to follow me.

We walked up to the room and I lifted Gracie out of her crib. "Hi baby girl." I said kissing her cheek. I walked over to Jc and stood next to him.
"Do you want to hold her?" His eyes grew big.
"Really, Can I." I handed her to him and he smiled at her.
"She looks like you." He said quietly.

I never really noticed that she looked like me. I noticed more Sam in her. "Really? I don't think so." I said playing with her little hands.
"I mean yea she looks like Sam but she looks more like you. She has your mouth, your beautiful eyes and her face looks exactly like yours just a little version of it." I looked at him and smiled.

"Jc" we turned around and Jackson came running in. Jc handed me Gracie and bent down to hug Jackson.
"Hi buddy." He said ruffling his hair.
"Are you and Cali dating again?" He asked bluntly.

"Oh no, we aren't dating Jackson." I said quickly, trying not to put Jc in an awkward place.
"Oh. Can you come play with me for a little bit." He asked. Jc nodded and turned to me before leaving.
"I'm sorry. He doesn't understand what's going on right now."
"You know Cali if you want to maybe we can get back together." He said before following behind Jackson, leaving me there with mixed emotions.

A/N: Why hello there beautiful people. I hope y'all like it and everything. And I guess I'll see you with the next update. Byeeeee

Xoxo_Makaylee