We got a new house

Cali's P.O.V

"Guess what I got today." I said bouncing on my grandmas bed. She looked at me and I took Gracie from her.
"What would that be hun."
"I got a new house. I'm going to start moving today."
"That's great. Do you need our help." I shook my head no. "The boys are coming over now so they can help me pack and take everything over there. Its a really nice neighborhood. I think Jackson will like it."

There was a knock on the door and I walked down there to answer it. "Give me her." Andrea said as soon as they walked in. I handed her Gracie and we all walked up to my room. Most of the things were packed I just needed all the boxes moved. "Just take them out to the car please. I can finish packing them up." They nodded and started picking up boxes.
"Cali" I looked up at Jc.
"Think about it but make sure its what you want. I don't want to pressure you into it." I nodded and smiled.
"Okay." I started packing up more of the stuff.

When everything was packed and moved to the new house Andrea dropped me off at the house and took Gracie and Jackson for the night. I started organizing the house and felt a pair of arms snake around my waist.
"I thought you left with them." I said turning to face Jc.
"A princess shouldn't have to do all of this by herself. She needs a little help." He said kissing my hand and unpacking the boxes.

A/N: Its short I know and I'm sorry but it will be longer next time I swear I've been really busy. I have to plan for a trip I didn't know I was going to be taking and I'm just a little stressed. Buuuuuttttt I hope you all like it and yeaa, Byee for now. <3

Xoxo_Makaylee.