Noo....

A/N: Heyyy Everyone, I'm so sad to say this is the last chapter of the story. So I hope you all enjoy itand yeaa. I love you guys and thank you for reading and all the votes. Byeee! _Makaylee

Cali's P.O.V

"Jc, why would you do that?" I asked scolding him.
"Well it was bottled up for nearly three years. It was bound to come out sometime." He just shrugged it off.
"Wait, what do you mean three years?" I asked becoming really confused.
"Cali," He sighed. "Never mind. I'll explain it another time."

Sam's P.O.V

"That little slut. She never loved Jc. She's always loved me, it's always been me." I screamed to myself as I walked back into the house. "She doesn't deserve me. Yea I can go out and find someone so much better. Who needs her." I grabbed my keys and headed to the nearest bar. I was going to pleasure myself tonight and forget about that selfish bitch.

Cali's P.O.V

I just laid in bed with Jc since I was still upset about the whole incident earlier. "I love you, You know that right." I said turning to face Jc.
"Of course and I love you. I would do anything for my princess." He said smiling and placing a small kiss on my lips.

There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said pulling myself off of the bed and walking down to the door. "Sam, I'm not going over this with you again." I said when I opened the door to an intoxicated Sam.
"I'm gonna give y-you one las-st chance to take me back." He said through slurred words.

"Bye Sam." I said trying to close the door. He pushed it back open and stepped inside.
"Cali, If I cant have you, No one can." He said pulling something out of his back pocket.

"What's going on?"
"Jc, go call the cops. He has a fucking gun." I yelled. He pointed it at me.

"Sam, just calm down. Please, you're drunk just go home." I cried, trying to change his mind. He wobbled a little and I closed my eyes tightly, I heard a gunshot and I opened my eyes and was on the floor. I looked over to where I was once standing and Jc was on the floor bleeding out.

Sam ran out of the door and I crawled over to Jc. "No.." I whispered to myself. "Jc, please talk to me." I grabbed his face. "You're going to be okay, I promise just keep your eyes on me. Okay baby." I pulled out my phone and called an ambulance. "Hello, Please someone hurry. My boyfriend was shot." I cried. "We'll be right there Ma'am just stay calm."

Jc grabbed my hand. "Cali, look at me. I love you okay. I just want you to know that. I'm not gonna make it. Just promise me you'll move on. Don't let this hold you back. I love you so much." He said barley above a whisper.
"I love you too Jc." I kissed him and laid my head on his chest and cried. I could feel his breathing slowly begin to stop when the ambulance arrived. They took him away and I stayed on the floor.

I waited in the waiting room of the hospital. "Miss, are you here concerning Mr. Caylen." I nodded.
"Please tell me he's alright. Please tell me you saved him."  He shook his head.
"I'm sorry ma'am. He didn't make it." Was all he said before walking away. This was all my fault.

"Hey, Cali what happened." I looked at the door and the boys and Andrea came rushing in. I ran over to Connor and hugged him, loudly crying into his chest.
"He's gone a-and its all my fault." Connor hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head.
"I'm so sorry Cali."