Lets meet the baby

Cali's P.O.V

"Here you go Mrs. Pottorff. Your beautiful baby girl." the nurse said handing her to me. I smiled as I held my baby for the first time. I looked at the door and Sam stood there smiling.
"Wanna say hi to Gracie." I said to him. He walked over and I handed her to him. "Where's Jackson?" I asked as Sam was infatuated with our little baby.
"Andrea and the boys are watching him in the waiting room." He handed her back to me and kissed my forehead. "I'll go get him. He is probably going to want to meet his niece." He said before he walked out of the room.

I couldn't help but stare at her. She was so perfect and she had Sam's eyes and his nose. "I told you that it was going to be a girl." Andrea whisper yelled as she ran into the room. She reached her arms out. "Let me see her." she said opening and closing her hands. I handed Gracie to her. "She's so beautiful." She said holding her out some for the boys to see.
"I want you to be the godmother and Kian would you mind being the godfather." I asked.
"No way really." Kian asked getting really excited. We all looked at him with weird expressions. "I mean yea that's fine. I would love to." He said scratching the back of his neck. I nodded.

"Can I see her, Can I see her?" Jackson asked climbing on the bed.
"Sure buddy." Andrea handed her back to me and I lowered her enough for Jackson to see.
"She's so pretty. When can she come home."
"Soon buddy. Very soon." I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek.

A/N: Bam and that's how babies are made. Stay in school kids YEEAAAc;
No but in all seriousness I really hope you guys like it. Soo yea. Thank you for reading and Mwah! I luhhh you guys.

Xoxo_Makaylee