Trying.

Cali'sP.O.V

"Sam just get the damn test."
"What if someone sees me." I paced back and forth through the living room. Sam and I have been trying to get me pregnant for nearly a month now and it was his idea to go get the pregnancy test.
"Yea Sam because someone is going to think you're pregnant. So what if someone sees you."
"But this is weird. Why did I have to come get it. I mean you're the."

"Sam?"
"Hi mom, What are you doing here?" I heard him say. I could kind of make out the words his mom was saying.
"Hi sweetie was is that you have in your hand."
"It's a pregnancy test."
"Oh, is Cali."
"Oh we aren't sure."
"Well." I couldn't hear her anymore. The line went dead. He really hung up on me.

Sam's P.O.V

"So if she is pregnant are you staying with her this time." My mom questioned as I walked up to the counter.
"Of course. Why wouldn't I."
"I was just wondering. I don't want you hurting that girl any more than you already have. You put her through hell Sam."
"I know mom, I have to go. I talk to you later." She hugged me before I left the store. I walked to the car and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialed Cali's number.

"Why the hell did you hang up on me?" She yelled into the phone.
"I'm sorry, My mom decided it would be a good time to play 21 questions in the middle of the store."
"Did you get the test?"
"Yea I'll be home soon. I love you."
"Love you too." I hung up the phone and eagerly headed home. I walked into the house and Cali ran downstairs to me. I handed her the bag and she went to the bathroom.

Cali's P.O.V

"Cali why is there two empty gallons of water down here?" I bit my lip as I waited for the results to come up.
"Uh, Cause I didn't have to pee so I made myself have to go." I hopped up and down waiting. I was so nervous. The timer I set finally went off after what felt like an eternity and I grabbed the test. "Sam its ready." I heard footsteps coming up the steps when I looked at the test. I sank down to the floor.

"Well what is it?" Sam asked putting his hand on my shoulder. I handed it to him and started crying.
"I'm sorry babe. We can try again. We will get the baby okay I promise." He sat down next to me and pulled me to him. "I promise." He repeated kissing my head and resting his on mine.