Mama

Cali's P.O.V

Its been almost a year since everything happened. I got the divorce finalized about four months ago and everything just died down. Sam hasn't asked to see Gracie, which wasn't very surprising, and so I didn't really have to see him.

Me and Jc well we just became really good friends. I guess I just wasn't ready for everything again, I mean he still reminded me of how much he loved me almost everyday and that he would never stop but we stayed friends.

Gracie had spoke her first words which were Doe-Doe and that's what she called me now and started to somewhat walk.

Jackson was doing a really good job in school and he was just doing really good with everything, that boy had everything together.

There was a knock on the door. "Here I come." I said picking Gracie up off the floor and answering the door. "Mom?" I asked raising my eyebrow.
"Hi hun." She said smiling.
"Oh come in." I said motioning for her to come in.

"What are you doing here? How do you know where I live." she followed me into the kitchen and watched as I sat Gracie in her high chair and got a jar of baby food out.
"Oh I talked to grandma. She was saying how good you were doing and I thought I would stop by and see you." she took a seat at the table.
"Oh yea I'm doing fine. Just being a mother and things." I didn't want to look at her. I honestly wanted her to leave. Why she was here in the first place bothering me.

"Cali can you take me to the park. Andrew and Aaron's moms are taking them and I want to go play with them." Jackson asked running out of his room.
"Sure. Go get your jacket and can you please grab Gracie's diaper bag." he nodded and ran back down the hallway. I picked Gracie up and looked at my mom.
"Do you mind if I tag along. I wouldn't mind meeting my granddaughter." she asked me.
"Um. Yea I guess." I said shrugging. I took out my phone and dialled Jc's number.

"Hey lovie. Wanna go to the park with me and the babies." I asked when he picked up the phone.
"I was just on my way over to see you guys and I wanted see if y'all wanted to do something." He said laughing. I heard his car shut off and a car door open. I sat Gracie back down in her playpen and walked to the door, opened it, and hung up my phone.

He smiled and ran up to me,pulling me into a big hug. "Hi" he said kissing my cheek.
"Hey." I pulled him in and he immediately walked over to Gracie and picked her up. "You spoil her Jc." I said to him.
"Well her mother wants to be stubborn and wont let me spoil her." He said laughing. I smirked and took her from him.
"Can you go check on Jackson. He's supposed to be getting his jacket and the diaper bag." He nodded and walked down the hall to Jackson's room.

"Is he your boyfriend." I shook my head no.
" He's just my friend" I said.

The boys came running through the living room and Jackson was screaming. "Woa woa what's going on." I asked pushing Jc away from him.
"Jc is gonna eat me." He said hiding behind my legs.
"Eat you? " I asked laughing and looking down at him.
"Yea he said so because I was taking to long." I looked at Jc and he put his hands behind his back and tried to act innocent.
"I told you to check on him not scare him by saying that you're gonna eat him."

After we got to the park Jc took the kids to play and my mom sat next to me on the bench. I felt like she was lurking, just waiting for me to do something wrong. "Jackson don't push people or you're going in time out." I yelled.
"So how have you been." she asked breaking the awkward silence between us.
"Good. I've never been better." I said. She nodded.
"So you aren't having any trouble raising her."

"No. You do realize Jackson is mine to right. You can start treating him like it. You haven't asked about him, you barely look at him and when you do you look at him with a disgusted look on your face. Just because dad cheated on you and he's the product of that it doesn't mean that its his fault. He didn't ask for that and you can treat him like he's mine or don't bother coming around. I learned to except the fact that I had a brother years ago and I fell in love with him. Now its time for you to except that he's mine now." I slightly yelled.

I could see the way she looked at him and it hurt me because its the way she would look at me when my dad would leave and not come back. It was her way of showing hate and there was no reason to hate Jackson. "I just don't think that he should have got put off on you when that slut died." She spat. I gasped and stood up from the bench.
"She was not a slut and I am very happy he went to me because now he has someone else who loves him just as much as she did, something you wouldn't know how to do. Just because someone cheats on you it doesn't automatically make the other person a slut. I would know because the girl Sam cheated on me with is one of my really close friends now but you don't take the time to get to know people because you're to busy trying to get people to feel sorry for you. I'm done talking to you and don't bother trying to be in my life or my daughters. I would say Jackson's but I can already tell you want nothing to do with it." I turned around and everyone was starring at me.

I walked over grabbing Jackson's hand and picking up Gracie, walking to the car. Jc quickly followed behind me with the bag and toys. I buckled up Gracie and Jackson then started up the car. "What happened back there." Jc asked me resting his hand on my shaking one.
"Nothing." I said through clenched teeth.

Sam's P.O.V

I was hoping Cali would take me back like last time until she got the divorce finalized. I was stupid enough to do it again and I ruined everything once more. I didn't bother with Gracie I didn't want her to even know who I was. I guess in all you could say that I missed Cali but its been nearly a year and it was time for me to get over her even if it would be next to impossible.

A/N: Heyyy everyone. So I tried making it longer for you and I hope you like it.

Xoxo_Makaylee