Everything is so clear now

Cali's P.O.V

"Hey Sarah it's Cali."
"Oh hi. What's up." I know it was kind of weird for me to call her but I was going to figure this out.
"Um, Well I was wondering if you wanted to stop by my house and we could talk. I mean if you're not busy."
"Oh sure." I smiled.
"Great um I'm staying in a new house so here's the address." I told her the address and hung up.

I took a bite of my apple and turned my attention back to the papers I was filling out. Yes I was filling out mine and Sam's divorce papers. I was really done with him this time, no more taking him back he doesn't deserve any more chances.

Around 45 minutes later there was a knock on the door. "Sorry I had a little bit of trouble finding the house." Sarah said as I invited her in.
"Yea I have trouble finding it to. I'm not used to this neighborhood yet." We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Are you thirsty. I should've asked you before we sat down." I laughed.
"Yea. Thank you." I got up and walked into the kitchen with her following behind me.

"Do you drink?" I asked pulling out a bottle of wine.
"Yea I do." I grabbed two glasses and poured some for us both. I handed one of the glasses to her and leaned on the counter. "I love the house." she said taking a sip and picking up the divorce papers. "I see that its just gonna be you now." I nodded.
"He's done this before and I took him back which was really stupid of me." We sat and talked for a couple hours and she told me alot of things.

"Well that makes alot of sense on why he was always gone. God I should have realized it before."
"I should get going. Its really late."
"You do realize that we drank three bottles of this. You can stay in the guest room I don't think you should be driving." I grabbed her hand and brought her up to the room and grabbed some blankets.
"Are you sure. I mean I don't want to intrude." I nodded.
"Yes its fine. The kids are gone for the night and I don't really like being here alone." she hugged me and I was a little shocked but hugged her back.

"Thank you." She said.
"You're welcome. Goodnight." I said walking out of the room.

A/N: Hiiiiii Beautiful Peoples. I'm not really sure if you well if you're gonna like it but I hope you do and yeaa. I love you guys and stay beautiful.

Xoxo_Makaylee.