4 months

A/n: Hiiii Beautiful people. Who wants a update. I know its been a while. Well I'm starting a new school and so I had stuff to do. So yea here's the update. _Makaylee

Cali's P.O.V

"Sam" I whined.
"Yea." I looked at him and pouted.
"I'm hungry."
"You just ate not even twenty minutes ago." He said sitting next to me and pulling me by my waist.
"I know but I feel like I haven't ate all day." I put my head on his shoulder.
"I'll go get you some chips and candy from the store." He huffed, getting off the couch and kissing me.
"Thank you." I yelled as he walked out the door.

I turned on some music and walked into the kitchen. I ran some water to do the dishes and swept the floor. It was a lot easier to clean the house when I didn't have a four months pregnant belly but Sam did help out a lot more. I went to grab my phone and answered it. "How's my beautiful baby doing."
"Hi Andrea. Wait are you talking about me or the baby." I asked her. She 'knew' it was going to be a girl and she wanted to be the first to know so she could brag that she was right.
"Both. Mostly the one in your belly."
"Oh thanks. She is fine and so is the one carrying her. I'm just cleaning and waiting for Sam to get back with my food." I said as I wiped down the table.
"God you're so fat." she exclaimed
. "Andrea? You're eating right now. I can hear you chewing."
"No I'm not." She said taking another bite of whatever she was eating.

"Okay... Oh Sam's back. I'll call you later."
"Bye fatty"
"Yea bye slut." I laughed and hung up. Sam walked through the door with a bag full of things.
"Thank you. I love you so much." I said hugging him and taking the bag. I sat back down on the couch and turned on the TV
. "You owe me." He shouted from the kitchen.
"Yea just wait a couple more months and you'll get something."