Wait.

Cali's P.O.V

"Sam come on." I yelled upstairs. Today I was going to get another ultrasound done and Sam was taking
"Okay lets go." He said finally coming down.

We walked out to the car and headed to the doctors. "Cali can we please let them tell us the gender." I shook my head no. I didn't want to know the gender yet. I wanted to wait until the baby was born but Sam was really impatient and didn't want to wait. "Well can you at least tell me the name you picked" he asked. We both had agreed that if it was a girl he could pick the name and if it was a boy I would pick. I sighed and looked at him. He smiled really big and waited for me to tell him.

"I wanted to name it, if its a boy, Carson Jae Pottorff." I told him. He nodded and opened his mouth like he was going to say something but soon closed it. "Well tell me the name you picked." I said smiling also.
"Gracie Rae Pottorff." he said not looking at me. I couldn't find words to say.
"W-Why that name?" I asked him twirling my thumbs around each other.
"I seen your paper with the baby names on it. Back at your old house when I was in the kitchen." He remembered that. I couldn't help but smile.
"I love it." I said after a couple minutes of silence. He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

We sat patiently in the waiting room, the doctor came out and took us back. I hopped up on the table and laid back. "Nice to see you again Cali."
"Hi Dr. Johnson." I said smiling at her. She raised up my shirt and rubbed the jelly stuff on my stomach. She ran the little thing over my stomach and looked at me.
"Are you sure you still don't want to know the gender?" She asked looking at me then at Sam, who was waiting for me to answer.

"We want to wait." She nodded and smiled at Sam. He had a little pout on his face, obviously not happy with my answer.
"Don't worry Sam only a month to go then you'll be able to know." She said patting him on his back and walking out of the room for a second.
"Don't be a baby." I said playfully smacking his arm and getting down.
"I'm not a baby." He pouted even more and I quickly pressed my lips to his bottom one he had stuck out.

"Come on, We promised we would take Jackson out to dinner for his birthday tonight. Lets go get him from school." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the car. My phone started ringing and when I answered it Andrea screamed into my ear.
"I wanna know what the baby is Cali."
"Andrea I told you, we don't even want to know until its born." She huffed and smacked her lips.
"You're so unfair." She said before hanging up. I looked at Sam and he was laughing. I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

We pulled up to Jackson's school and he came running out of the doors with two other boys. "Cali, these are my friends Andrew and Aaron. They're twins." He said pointing at the boys. "Can they come over this weekend and stay the night."
"Sure I just have to talk to their parents." They all smiled and Jackson grabbed my hand, pulling me with them.

"Mom, Jennifer this Jackson and his older sister." The two boys said.
"Hi, I'm the boys mom and this is their other mom, as they say, Jennifer." She said shaking my hand.
"Hi, the boys were wondering of they could stay this weekend. Jackson is having a little sleep over for his birthday and he wanted them to come."
"How about I can take the boys this weekend, you look like you could use a break. You look like your ready to pop." She said pointing at my stomach. A break would be nice I guess. I looked at Jackson.

"That sounds fine. As long as its okay. I don't want to push him off on you." She shook her head.
"Honestly it's perfectly fine. I'd be happy to take him."
"Thank you. I'll drop him off on Saturday if that's fine." She nodded and gave me her phone number. Jackson waved bye to his friends and we walked back to the car.
"Hi Sam." He said getting in and buckling himself up.
"Hi buddy, Where do you want to go tonight." Jackson shrugged his shoulders.
" I guess we can figure it out when we get there." I said laughing.