Suspicion.

Cali's P.O.V

"Take Gracie and Jackson inside. I'm going to clean out the car." I told Sam. He kissed my cheek and took them inside. I grabbed the trash that was in the front seat and tossed it it the trash. I opened up the back door and started cleaning it out. I reached under the seat and pulled out a pair of pink underwear. I quickly dropped them, knowing they weren't mine. The tears welded up in my eyes. Was Sam cheating on me again? I shook the thought from my head and grabbed a napkin and picked them up putting them in the trash.

I walked in the house and washed my hands. "Gracie is asleep in her room." Sam said walking into the kitchen. "Are you okay?" He asked me.
"Huh, Yea I'm fine. Just um, I'm going to start dinner." He raised his eyebrow and nodded.
"Okay, I'm gonna go hang out with The boys. I'll be back later." I nodded and he kissed me before walking out the door. I pulled out the things I needed to make dinner and grabbed my phone.
"Hello."
"Hey, Paisley. Why don't you come over. We can hang out and catch up."
"Sure text me your address and I'll be over soon." I hung up and texted her my address.

I started to make dinner and twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Paisley came in smiling. "Your house is so big." She said as we walked into the kitchen.
"I know. Sam wanted a big house and so now we're here." I said shrugging. I sat down next to her and we talked while I made dinner.

"Babe I'm back. I hope you don't mind the boys wanted to come over." He said as they all walked in.
"No its fine. Dinner is done if you guys are hungry."  They all made their plates and sat at the table. Me and Paisley went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"You're on edge. What's up." She whispered to me.
"I'm fine, honestly." I said with a smile. I just couldn't shake the thought that Sam was cheating on me again and if he was I couldn't raise a baby and Jackson by myself.

After Paisley left I walked up to Gracie's nursery and picked her up out of her crib. I sat down in the rocking chair that was in the corner and rocked back and forth. I quietly sung the lullaby my Nana used to sing when I was little and she slowly drifted back to sleep. I placed her back in her crib and walked to Jackson's room. He was asleep on the floor. I shook my head and picked him up. I placed him on his bed and tucked him in. "Cali." He said while I walked to the door.
"Yea buddy?" I said walking over to him.
"I love you."
"I love you too." I kissed his forehead and closed the door behind me as I walked out. I walked in my room and climbed into bed, pulling the blankets over me.

Sam's P.O.V

"Cali, Cali, babe wake up." I said shaking Cali awake. She sat up and I wiped her tears away. She hugged me and I rubbed her back. "Its fine it was just a dream. You're okay, you're okay." She wouldn't let me go. She just held onto me and cried.

Cali's P.O.V

"Its fine it was just a dream. You're okay, you're okay." Sam kept repeating to me. I wouldn't let go of him. I heard Gracie crying over the baby monitor and got up. I rushed in her room and picked her up.

I rocked her back and forth like earlier but she wouldn't go back to sleep. I took her downstairs and made her a bottle. I feed it to her and she slowly went back to sleep. I just kept rocking her to make sure she was fully asleep. After a good thirty minutes of rocking and feeding her I placed her back in her crib. I looked at the clock and it read 4:52 am. Its going to be a long day, I thought to myself.