Party Time.

Cali's P.O.V

The bruises were mostly gone by the time the party came around so that was really good. I was getting ready for my party that was gonna be held at Rickys place. I finished curling my hair and doing my makeup. I slipped on my heels and walked downstairs. "Grandma, Grandpa I'm leaving. Are you sure you can watch after Gracie and Jackson."
"Yes sweetie, go have fun for a while we can handle it." I smiled and hugged them before walking to my car.

Andreas P.O.V

"She just texted me. She'll be here in ten minutes." I yelled to everyone. Tonight was going to be so much fun. We had a big surprise for Cali and she was going to love it.

Cali's P.O.V

"I hear music." I screamed walking in.
"I bet you do." Andrea said walking up and hugging me. "Happy Birthday Cali."

After all the birthday wishes I was talking to Paisley and Andrea when someone put there hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" They whispered in my ear. I turned around and stood face to face with Jc. I screamed and hugged him. He lifted me up and spun me around. "Happy Birthday beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. I was speechless.

I just stood there with my mouth covered, halfway in tears. "You don't understand how much I missed you." I said hugging him once more. I turned back around and looked at the girls.
"SURPRISE!" they said waving their hands in my face. "We called him and told him we were throwing you a party tonight and he got a flight here." I wiped the few tears that fell down my cheeks and grabbed Jc's hand.
"Come on lets dance." I said pulling him with me.

"I want cake." I whined walking over to everyone. They smiled and pulled me to where the cake was. I got a big piece in my hand and walked up behind Jc. "Jc guess what." He turned around and I smashed it in his face. "You're so sweet." I said causing everyone to laugh.

I wiped some of the frosting off his face with my finger and ate it. "No you're really sweet." I said kissing him and smiling.

A/N: Heyyyy Pretty People. I hope you like it. If you don't tell me what I can do to fix it.

Xoxo_Makaylee