Meeting Shadow Part 6

Amy POV
After getting home, I went searching for a vase to place the rose that Sonic gave me. I found one my favorite crafted vases, decorated with tiny shells and place it in. Then headed up to my room and set the vase on top my nightstand. I stared at the rose, admiring it's elegant beauty, from it's soft petals to it's sharp thrones. I admired my rose a little longer, before my stomach grumbled loudly, telling me that it wanted food. I head back down and went into the kitchen to make herself a seaweed salad for a light dinner tonight. As I ate, I thought about all the things that had happen earlier today. Never, in my wildest dreams would I ever imagine that I would run into a 'friendly' naga. Besides the brief moment in the coral reef when he had grabbing and tying me up in his tail, he had acted nothing like what I expected a naga to behave. The way he was gentle and kind towards me while we were exploring some of Southern Island, it was bizarre. Even more bizarre was the strange fluttering feeling that I had felt when he took hold of my hand during our way back to the beach and for brief moment when he had given me the rose. I didn't know what it was, only that it was a new feeling that I had never felt before and the actions I did during those moments had me left me wondering why I did them. Unfortunately, I couldn't come up with any explanation for it. I finished my meal and cleaning up, then did my nightly routine before heading off to bed. Though I had a hard time falling asleep, my curious mind kept me up, still wondering about that strange feeling, as well as what to expect tomorrow to hold. Eventually my eyes closed as exhaustion finally took hold of my mind and I fell asleep.

When I woke up early the next morning, I did my usual morning routine. After getting myself ready, I left house and headed for the secret passageway. Making sure no one saw me as I open the passageway and went inside, closing it before making my way through and exiting out the other end. Once I concealed the passageway again, I headed towards the coral reef to meet up with Sonic.

Normal POV
Meanwhile Sonic was just finishing up his morning routine and getting ready to head off to the reef. Satisfied, he left his cave and headed down to the beach. Once in the water, he started making his way towards the coral reefs near Southern Island. Unbeknownst to him, a certain black and red naga was secretly following him from a good distance.

Amy arrive at the coral reef, but didn't see Sonic. 'Guess I'm the first one here.' She thought sitting down on a small hill rock and waited. She then felt someone grab her from behind and a hand covered her eyes. She just about to elbow whoever had grab her in the chest, when a familiar voice whispered into her ear.

"Guess who?" whispered Sonic.

"Sonic! You scared me!" Amy rebuke Sonic wiggling out of his arm.

Sonic back off and smiled jokingly at her. "Sorry Amy, could help myself."

"Well next time please don't do that. I nearly elbow you in the chest if I hadn't recognize your voice."

"That wouldn't be pleasant. Okay, I won't do it again."

"Well, now that you here what are we doing today?"

"I was hoping we could get to know each others backgrounds." He suggested.

"That sounds like a nice idea. What do you want to know?" She asked.

"Everything, likes, dislikes, hobbies, favorite foods, and your dreams. Everything!" he replied eagerly.

Amy laughed at his eagerness of wanting to know more about her. So she obliged him and told him of her likes; cute animals, flowers, music, and crafting. Dislikes; cruel hurtful people, violence, and killing. Hobbies; reading, cooking, singing and dancing. Favorite foods; sweet foods. Her dreams; to explore more of the outside world and see amazing sites, to learn all there is out there.