Finding material Part 14

Amy and Marine were awed at seeing so many various plant life that were vastly different from Southern island's. It was very lush; tall twisted trees with canopy that made it difficult for sun light to shine through, lots of vines clinging and dangling from them, various fern plants and bushes, large fungus mushrooms, colorful flowers of different shapes and sizes, and hearing lots of different bird calls up in the trees as well as many other animal sounds. Shadow was at the head of the group leading the way as they journeyed through, Sonic and Tails brought up the rear while Amy and Marine were in the middle.

"The jungle, ay? Oh, that's beaut!" said Marine as she ran ahead of the group.

"Marine! Don't wander off by yourself!" Shadow cautioned, running after her with the others following behind. They all caught up to Marine as she had stop to look at some mushrooms. "Hey, you guys look! Don't these 'ere mushrooms look tasty? They're all over the place!" she observed before running off again.

"Hey, uh, Marine...!" Amy called out to Marine hoping she stop and listen.

"No worries, mates! No worries! I'll stick within cooee." Marine ran further head of the group, but still could be seen.

"Man, she hopeless..." remarked Sonic.

"I agree" said Shadow as they all watched Marine checking out the more larger fungus.

"I guess I understand her enthusiasm. I've never see anything like this." Amy looked about the area they were in amazement.

"It's still as amazing as it was last time." remarked Tails.

"You've been here before?" she asked curiously.

"Yeah, but only a few times." he replied

"How do you like it so far, Amy?" asked Sonic.

"It's incredible." she happily replied.

"Cool, but don't forget guys. We have to be careful, especially since we don't know what thing came to island last night." warned Sonic.

"Don't worry Sonic, I'll be careful and I'm sure Marine will be too, promise." She assured him.

Sonic smile, "Good to hear."

Then Shadow called out to Marine, "Hey Marine! Come on, let's go!"

Marine came running back to the group, "Shadow! Wait!!" Marine rasped out of breath from running. "I just saw the keenest thing! Don't you want to hear about it?"

"Er... no, not really." he said not interested.

"'Course you do, mate! There's these mushrooms bigger than my house!" she told the group. Of course the boys weren't impressed by that fact as they already knew about them, since two of them live on the island and the third visit before the island. "The outside world has so much ace stuff in it! I'm having so much fun I'm nearly knakered!"

"The world isn't just fun and games, Marine. You've got to be careful, too, you kn..." Tails cautioned, but she interrupted him.

"Oh hey, I have an idea! Why don't we make a flag for this island. That way we can commemorate our arriving 'ere on our very first adventure!" Marine suggested totally ignoring the others.

Tails and the others looked at her with disgruntled expressions.

"She's not listening..." Tails started.

"... to a word we're saying." finished Sonic.

Amy decided that maybe now would be a good time to start searching for where the material Plant Kingdom island could be. "Umm, not to be rude or anything, but shouldn't we start looking for where the material of this island could be?"