Building/Walking Part 12

Sonic pov

I made my way through Whale Point, over coming obstacles that came or were in my way. Wether it was going over a huge fallen trees, getting around rocks, or swatting stubborn pesky vines out of my way. I soon came upon the huge blockage of boulders, that Marine had talked about, in the middle of the path. "Well this should be easy enough to get out of the way." in the blink of an eye I shot forward toward the blockage at unbelievable speed and bashed through them, clearing the path way as well. "There we go. Now that, that's out of the way. Time to find those materials that Marine needs." I looked about the area closely examining it and soon found what I was looking for. I gathered as many blue crystals and chunks of iron that I could fit in the bag. "That should be enough. Better head back now." Slinging the now heavy bag of materials over my shoulder and headed back to Amy and Marine.

When I came back, Amy and Marine were waiting right where I left them. "Hey, Marine. I brought you a little present." I shouted getting their attention as I made my way over to them and showed them all the materials I'd found.

"Oh my gosh, really?!" Marine cheered with glee as she looked into the bag and was amazed at see all the material in it.

"Your amazing Sonic." Amy praised, which made me smiled. It my heart flutter knowing that I had impress her with my skills.

"No big deal really." I said with a smug smile on my face.

"Now that we got the materials, let's head back to Seagull beach. Shadow and your friend Tails might be there waiting for us." said Amy.

"Alright then let's get going mates." declared Marine and then took off running.

"H-hey, wait up Marine!" Amy yelled as she ran after her.

I shook my head, "Oh, boy..."  before shrugging my shoulders took after the two.

Shadow pov

Tails and I neared our destination. While we were walking, he asked me for more details about the special someone that had captured Sonic heart. I told him all that I knew so far about Amy. By the time I was done his stunned to silence for a while but soon recovered.

"Wow! Who would have thought that my adventure seeking, freedom loving best friend/brother has truly fall in love, and with a merhog no less. I mean sure Sonic always been a bit of a lady's man back home when he wasn't adventuring. Flirting and hanging out with a pretty girl here and there, but he never got serious with any of them or went farther than that. Who'd have guess he actually fallen in love, and at first sight no less too! I can't wait to inform everyone back home that the impossible has happen, their never going to believe it!" he babbled away still in disbelief.

We soon reached Seagull beach. I showed Tails what was left of the failed watercraft that Marine had to built.

"Whoa, I can see why you need my skills for this." Tails examined the wreckage and all the parts that were scattered about.

We suddenly heard someone coming and soon saw Marine, Amy, and Sonic coming through the trees. When they saw us, Marine ran up to Tails.

Normal pov

"G'day mate, you must be Tails nice to meet you." Marine greeted him as she shook hands with him.

"Yep, that's me, and you must be Marine, correct?"

"'Right you are mate."

Tails smiled before turning to Amy, "And you must be Amy Rose?"

"Yes, it's nice to meet you." she replied.

"Nice to meet you too." He then turn to Sonic. "Shadow told me you needed my help with build a watercraft."

"Yep, we were wonder if could take a look at this book." Sonic took out Marine's book and gave it to two tail fox to look over.