Going to Plant Kingdom Island Part 13

After Sonic and Shadow got used to their legs everyone headed back to the shack. When they entered, they were all surprise. Tails was done with the waterbike. It looked really fast and sturdy, it was mostly painted blue with a yellow and white on the bottom and back. There were two little blue tail fenders on each side of it, and it had two jet-propellers on the bottom on each side too. All in all it looked amazing.

"Wow Tails, your done!" said Sonic amazed as he examined his two tailed friend's work.

"You know me. When it comes to building or inventing something, I get make it in practically an hour or less. And if I can't I won't stop working even if it takes me all day or all night." boasted Tails with sheepish grin as he finished his work.

"Your right about that. Which is probably why I have to check on you consistently to make sure that your taking care of yourself and not neglecting your health." Sonic laugh.

Tails's face flushed light red as he sheepishly laugh, "Yeah, guess I do get carried away."

Amy and Marine were a little confused, but decided to let it go. They moved over to the water-bike to have a better look at it. "Wow, this waterbike's keen! Good on ya Tails!" praised Marine, marveling over the jet-ski.

Tails scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Hehe...You like it?" Feeling a bit bashful at his work being praised by someone else besides his best friend.

Marine shook her head yes, "What did'j ya name it?"

"I call it the, Wave Cyclone!" he proudly replied.

"Bonza name, Tails!"

"It's amazing that you can make stuff like this out of Materials." Amy wonder aloud.

Tails turn to Amy, "Well, to tell the truth this is the first time I've seen this technology that combines jewels and metals. But once you get the hang of it, it's not that difficult." he explained. "And there's all kinds of different materials, too. So you can use different combinations to make bigger and better ships, like sailboats."

"In short, if we collect these different materials, we'll be able to create a different vessels and travel farther out." stated Shadow.

Tails nodded his head. "Exactly."

"Enough with the chin wagging, you lot!" Marine spoke up getting everyone's attention. "Let's give it a whirl, eh?" Marine thought for a minute of where they should go first on the Wave Cyclone. Then she remembered an island a good distance away from Southern island, but still visible for many to see. She had always been very curious about it and it was one of the places that her mother had once promised to take her when she old enough and explore together. "First off, let's go explore that island!" Marine pointed out the window to said island in the distance.

"That Island?" asked Tails, recognizing that particular island out the window. So did Sonic and Shadow, as it was the uninhabited island that they lived on.

"Yeah, s'right! I grew up always scratchin' my head over what's on that island. It's the perfect starting point for my adventures!" said Marine.

"Maybe there'll be some new materials to find too." Amy added. Getting a little excited too, about exploring another island and discovering new things that could be found there.

"Here begins the adventures of Captain Marine! Orright! I can't wait!" Marine excitedly shouted, finally getting out and exploring the world.

Amy and Marine started heading toward the door.

"Hold guys!"  Tails stopping them.

Amy and Marine looked towards the others questioningly on what was the matter. "That particular island you want that you want to head towards, is the very same uninhabited island that Sonic and I live on." Shadow explained.