Meeting Johnny Part 25

Around 7:00, Shadow and Maria were up and awake. Marine on the other hand was still half asleep and kept bumming into things. Shadow got very irritated by it, especially when she bummed into him while he was having some hot coffee and spilled some on his hand. "Would you stop bumming into things!" he snap at her.

"Sorry mate,(yawn) guess I'm still half asleep." she sluggishly replied.

"Well please be more wake Marine. Your starting to worry me with you constantly bumming into things and people. You might end up getting a concussion if your not careful." Maria chimed in with concern.

"Alright, maybe I'll (yawn) head into the bathroom and see if (yawn) splash some water on my face will wake me up." she replied, before heading into the bathroom to do just that.

Maria smiled shaking her head, before make her way to the kitchen to start making some breakfast. While Shadow headed above deck to check on whoever was at the ships wheel and check to see how much farther to their destination they had to go.

As the others were just starting their day, two certain hedgehogs were still fast asleep in Amy's room. The golden rays of morning sun shine through the port window, informing the occupants or at least one of them, that it was morning. Sonic groan and turned to his side and closed his eyes tighter, trying to avoid the annoying light. When his arms wrapped around a pillow, his nose tickled a little when it met something that was extremely soft and smelled like ocean flowers. Right at that moment, something soft and warm next to him stirred and snuggled closer to his chest. The blue hedgehog's eyes popped open as he realized that what just moved was not a pillow.

Beside him was a peacefully sleeping Amy who must've also mistaken Sonic for a pillow since she was hugging him as tight as she could. Sonic couldn't move because of the possibility of waking the pink female and it felt nice having the girl in his arms, seeing her peaceful face and feeling her warmth. 'Well since I'll probably be like this for a while, I might as well make the best of it.' Sonic leaned against the base of Amy's neck, enjoying the warmth of the girl's fur. He soon found himself lost in the pink hedgehog's intoxicating scent and started to kissing and nibbling some spots on the female's neck lightly. These actions did fully go unnoticed.

Amy groan as she woke up to the feeling of soft kisses and nibbles a spot on her neck. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a pair of emerald green eyes.

"Mornin'." the blue hedgehog smiles, his face six inches away from hers.

"Morning." she greeted back in surprise. "Wh-what do you think you were doing?"

Sonic lifts his hand to move a couple quills out of her face and tucks them behind her ear. "Waking you up." he simple says.

"Well, that was certainly a...unique way to wake someone up." She blushed, before asking her next question. "What are you doing in my bed anyway?"

"Well after you fell asleep, Tails came back out and relieve to me of steering the ship. I then picked you up and carried you back to your room. After laying you down and tucking you in bed, I was about to leave for my room to catch some Z's, when-."

"When, what?"

"When you caught my arm and asked me to stay with you. Even though you were sleep talking, I felt you really wanted me to stay with you, so I stayed."

Amy blushed bright red with embarrassment that she not only had she been talking in her sleep, but to say something like that to Sonic of all people. Amy did vaguely remember the dream last night with him in it and how she had wanted him to stay with her. Ever since they kissed and Sonic confess his feelings for her days ago, her feelings for him were slowly growing, developing into something more then feelings of friendship.