You're Beautiful (Jimin)

[I did this a while back so it's kinda cringey🤦🏽‍♀️]

'She's so ugly with her black self'

'Idk what Jimin sees in her. I mean have you seen her skin'

'Her skin is way too dark'

Here we go again, you thought. You've been getting endless amount of hate. You knew a lot of Jimin's fans supported y'all and liked you but the few that didn't were getting to you

You knew you shouldn't let it get to you, but even if you don't admit it, sometimes you cant help it and it just finds its way into your mind and drills a whole.

You try not to think about it because you know Jimin loves you. But sometimes you cant help it. It just makes you contemplate on if you're good enough for Chimmy or not.

"Jagiya~", you heard Jimin call in a sing song voice. "In here!" You yelled. You see him walk into the room with a big smile on his face which quickly turned into a frown upon seeing your face.

"What's wrong Jagiya?" he asked worriedly. You looked down at your lap feeling tears burning your eyes. "Chimmy.... am I ugly?" You asked hesitant. He immediately grabbed your hands.

"(Y/N) of course not. Why are you asking this?" he said sounding hurt. "Your fans say I'm too dark and you could do better and I'm---" he cut you off by grabbing your face and giving you a sweet kiss.

"(Y/N). You are absolutely beautiful. Your skin is gorgeous. I love the mocha color and the way it glows. And I can never do better because you're the best thing out there. There may be other girls out there but I want you and you only. Saranghae (Y/N). I love you sooooo much." (A/N: y'all see me out here spittin my Korean lol)

You were full on crying now. You gave Jimin a huge hug and thanked him. "You're welcome. Now lets go watch some movies and eat junk food", he said smiling.

You laughed at him because he was so adorable. So that's how y'all spent your night while falling asleep on the couch.

*****

This one was a short one =P

Sorry if it sucked lol but I hope you enjoyed my first imagine =P