Jerk (JB) *Part 2*

~~~JB's POV~~~

I headed down the stairs and walked into the living room to see everyone down here doing their own thing.

They spotted me and suddenly got up and left upstairs. "Aisssh", I muttered under my breath, "Yah! You can't ignore me forever".

"We can until you get our baby back....hyung", Yugyeom stated spatting out the last word.

"Yeah pabo! If you weren't so stupid with your emotions then we wouldn't be having this problem. Why would you even think that was gonna work?" Mark said.

He's never talked to me like that before. I can't argue because he is my hyung. I understand though.

Him and (Y/N) are like brother and sister. God I miss her. I am a Pabo. I thought she was into bad boys, but I was only acting like her ex.

I really do need to fix this. I feel like I'm alone but I know one person who will help me.

I headed upstairs and knocked on his door. "Ne?" I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Jinie-ah!!! Help me plzzzz", I said on the verge of crying. "Aiish. Ok pabo, I will help you."

**** time skip ****

~~~ Your POV ~~~

Somehow Jinyoung managed to call you and convince you to come out today.

You felt bad for not coming over but that's not your fault. You have to remind yourself that it was ole dude fault.

However, you muttered up your energy and got dressed. Jinyoung had told you that JB was out so it was safe.

You pulled up and knocked on the door to see Jinyoung standing there. "Come on! Let's go to my room", he said excited.

You chuckled and followed him. When you went in and turned around Jinyoung was still standing at the door.

"What?" You asked. "Look, (Y/N) Mianhae but I love you and this is for all of our benefits", he said suddenly slamming the door and locking it.

"Okayyy? Idk what this dude is on" "Yeah me either", a voice said and you turned around to see JB.

"AWH HECKS NO!!! PARK JINYOUNG YOU BETTER OPEN THIS DOOR RN", you screamed banging on it.

You then felt hands turning you around. "Don't touch me!" You yelled pissed off. You then see a tear roll down his cheek.

"(Y/N), please let me explain. Its not a very smart reason but its all I have, please." You looked at him. "Hm....well I wasn't planning on being Beyoncè today but carry on."

"I love you ok? I thought that you liked bad boys because you dated one but then I realized I was acting just like (Y/E/N). *your ex's name* I don't want to be like him anymore. I want to treat you right and care for you and love you like the queen you are but I'm so stupid and probably ruined any chance I had with you and—"

You smashed your lips onto his and he melted into the kiss. "Aiish Pabo. You talk a lot you know that?" You chuckled.

"Even tho you were a total jerk I forgive you and love you too. But you best believe that if I didn't know you for as long as I do. You would be gone".

He laughed. "I know I know. Thank you so much jagiya. I love you." "I love you too pabo".

"Are you ever gonna stop calling me that?" "Nope!"

¥¥¥ HOPE YOU ENJOYED ¥¥¥