Eat (Jin)

*see what I did there wink wink*

You were in your bed watching a movie with a box of tissues, hand sanitizer, and the stuffed bear Jin got for your anniversary.

Being sick was really not fun. But the worst part was: It's like you didn't have an appetite at all and you love food.

You just felt like if you ate you were gonna throw it all up. So you stayed on the safe side.

Jin was with you not too long ago but he left after a little bit and said he'll be right back.

You heard a bunch of clacking in the kitchen and soft music playing. You loved how Jin couldn't do anything without a little music.

After a while your movie finished and so did the noise downstairs.

As you were looking for another movie you heard your bedroom door creek open.

Jin popped his head through the door and you immediately smelled the food that he had in his arms.

He made some food that was commonly eaten when someone was sick and you already knew where this was going.

"Jagi, I know you don't feel like it or are scared but please eat for me." He said looking at you.

"But Jin what if it all comes up?" "I'd rather it come up after you tried then you not eating at all."

You looked at him and he started doing aegyo and said, "Eat. Pleeeeease" which you just laughed and rolled your eyes before grabbing the food.

After eating some, before Jin wanted to baby you and feed you, your stomach calmed down and you felt better.

"See I told you love. All you had to do was eat some" he said pecking your for head.

"Yeah yeah whatever" you said smiling before pulling him to lay with you.

You finally found a movie and watched it together falling asleep in each other's arms.