Daddy's Thighs (Jimin)

Again thank you amazinglikeamelia lol

Reader has a thigh kink and jimin finds out and decides to test it!

"Yes (Y/F/N). His thighs justaghhskodorb". You said rolling your eyes back just thinking about it.

Your thigh kink was truly coming out after watching countless videos of your boyfriend. You knew it was rare but your kink was very strong.

You wondered how you even lasted this long with the beautiful man with beautiful thighs.

"Yeah yeah I've heard you say that a million times girl" your friend said laughing.

You also laughed and continued your conversation for a few more minutes after she said her man Taemin was calling her.

You hung up and turned around to find Jimin in the bedroom too. When did he open the door and come in? Who knows? 

"Hey babe what are you doing?" You asked questioningly as he kept backing you up to the bed until you bumped into it and fell on it.

He hovered over then swiftly flipped you over so you straddled his waist. "A little birdy said that she's highly interested in my thighs...Is that true baby girl?"

Everytime he calls you baby girl you loose it. You stayed quiet and he suddenly sat up with you falling harshly on his thighs.

You let out a loud moan and quickly shut up. He smirked at you before jerking his thigh upward to your area.

You tilted your head back before you suddenly didn't care about your ego as you finally get to experience his thighs. 

"Stop playing Ji and just do it."

(Idk how this works sooo...lets go!)

He stripped you until you were in your underwear and sat you on his thigh.

You let out loud moans as he kept moving up and down, back and forth.

You were coming close right when he attached his lips on your neck leaving purple mark drawing you closer while taking off the rest of your clothes.

He thrusted his thigh one more time before you came. He gently laid you down then licked all your juices up.

He laid next to you and kissed your forehead. "I guess I should ease drop more often", he said laughing as you laughed along.

*****
Sorry I've been gone so long guys. High school is hard so bare with me. Thank you to the loyal people who support me♡