The Cook Out ( Jin // REQUEST)

Requested by princess-jinderella BTW! I have something very special planned for 15k reads ;-)

"Omg Jin come one you look fine. Hurry up!" I said to Jin for the thousandth time today.

We're supposed to be going to my mama's cookout but Jin is taking forver to get ready.

He always acts like he hasn't met some of my family yet. "Jagi I'm meeting your aunts and uncle today so I have to look good".

I shook my head while smiling. "Ok babe well just hurry up." He kissed me on the cheek before I walked downstairs and packed up the macaroni.

Jin finally came downstairs and we loaded the macaroni and pound cake in the car before we went on the road.

"Hey everybody", I said walking in. Everyone was all talking and laughing and chorus of 'hey suga' 'hey baby' flew by.

"This is my boyfriend." Everyone turned to Jin and it was quite for a good minute.

"Well come on and eat don't just sit there", my aunt said passing around the seasond salt.

Everyone continued talking and laughing as Jin let out a breath of air. Everyone sat down and started eating before my dad called Jin out to meet my uncle's.

"You need to hook me up with one of his friends", my sister said. I laughed shakin my head.

"Maybe I know someone you might like actually." After many questions about Namjoon I went to go check on Jin so we can leave since it's getting late.

I walked to the screen door to see my uncle's laughing at Jin's dad jokes and dancing to the music on the speaker.

"Jin! Come on its time to go". I yelled out to him. "Awe do we have to go now?" He asked pouting.

I nodded and he said goodbye to everyone giving them hugs as we walked out with to-go plates.

"See Jin you didn't need to dress up to impress my family." He smiled at me before giving me a peck on the lips.

"Thank you Destiny. I had a blast. I love you" he said cheesing hard. "I love you too baby".

*****
Sorry it was short! Still hope you enjoyed!