Rough Day (Jimin // Request)

Requested by SweetSugalol

I was on my way home after a long day of work. My shoe broke my shoulders hurt and I had to refrain from snapping on a customer.

When I pulled in the drive way I noticed Chim Chim's car. I texted him a couple times today telling him how terrible today was.

When I walked in, I was instantly hit with the smell of vanilla and spice. I took my jacket off and headed to the kitchen.

There stood jimin turning the stove off and finishing some food. "Hey Karliyah. I'll be out in a second just head to the room".

I did as told and walked upstairs with aching feet. I slowly opened the bedroom door and saw and fresh pair of sleeping clothes and smiled.

I sat on the bed and just waited for chim chim to come up.

I heard footsteps approaching the door and he walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey jagi. How are you?" He asked kissing my for head. "Horrible". He chuckled and led me too the bathroom. "You can tell me all about it".

"You did all of this babe?" I asked smiling big for the first time today

"You did all of this babe?" I asked smiling big for the first time today. "Just for you jagiya".

I stripped my clothes and got in the tub while he grabbed body oil. He started massaging my feet and shoulders as I was telling him about my day.

After my bath we ate the delicious food Jimin cooked and headed to bed.
I couldn't ask for anyone better♡

*****
Hope you enjoyed this SweetSugalol
Thanks for requesting♡