Proposal (BamBam)

Imagine for Lakijaking
*obviously I added Got7 lol*
I noticed that BB has been a little off lately. Idk what it is but he's being very distant and its making me worried.

"Hey... BB. Can I ask you something?" He turned to look towards me from the couch.

"Of course jagi what's up?" I looked down then looked back up. "Am I not doing it for you anymore? Liiike you've been kinda distant and stuff and idk what's going on with you".

"No no no KK absolutely not. I love you more than anything, its just complicated, but I promise I'll tell you soon ok?", he paused.

"How about you and I go on a date tonight yeah?"

I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Once we entered the room, he pulled out a red dress, that hugged my curves, from the closet.

 Once we entered the room, he pulled out a red dress, that hugged my curves, from the closet

"Get dressed ok? I'll meet you downstairs." He gave me a kiss on the cheek then left to get dressed.

After we got ready we both got in the car ready to leave. He turned on the radio then put his right hand on top on mine.

~~~~

At the moment, we were sharing a cheesecake and laughing. Suddenly he stopped laughing and looked at me.

"KK...Jagiya, You know we've been together for a long time now and I'm madly in love with you. I'm sorry I've been so distant but the reason is because...."

He bent down and got on one knee. "I love you and I want you to be my wife. So what do you say?"

I threw myself towards him repeating yes over and over again. He slid the ring on my finger and have me a passionate kiss.

"BTW you look lovely in that dress 😉"  Oh boy...

*****
Hope you enjoyed Lakijaking 💜💜💜