Fan Meet (Jinyoung)

Ok this is it. Today is the day you finally get to meet the love of your life.

Of course Its normal to be nervous, but you were nervous for other reasons.

Park jinyoung, known for his savagery and flicking affection away. Was him.

The person that you're here to see (and the other members). The love of your life.

As you got to the building where many cars were, you started getting more nervous.

"Girl, when I see Jackson I'm gonna pass out!" Your friend said. You laughed at her before saying, "I'm no better".

As you entered the building there were girls and even guys scattered everywhere waiting for Got7.

You and your friend just kept conversing until screams were thrown. You and your friend turned around to see thee Got7 right in front of you all.

You almost fainted when you made eye contact with Jinyoung but quickly looked to JB out of instinct.

They all talked and joked around a bit before taking their seat. We watched and laughed as many girls went up and had funny moments.

As we went closer your friend started fanning herself. "Girl I don't know if I can do this". You pinched her arms.

"Wake up! We spent all this money to get here and we're going to cop our men", You said the last part in a joking way making her calm down and laughed. 

It was finally your turn and you went up to Bam Bam but he was too busy dabing. You laughed at him as he wanted you to dab with him.

You went through everyone and finally got to the last two: Jackson and Jinyoung. 

You walked to Jackson as he made a funny lenny face because he saw your cropped hoodie that read Jinyoung.

You laughed at him and he signed your stuff while making small talk. You could feel Jinyoung burning holes on the side of your head making you more nervous.

Jackson looked up before making a gesture for you to closer. You leaned down and he whispered in your ear:

"Jinyoung has been eyeing you the whole time. He's gonna make a move"

You laughed at him as he winked. You made your way to Jinyoung as he made eye contact with you. You smiled shyly scared of his reaction.

What shocked you wasn't that he smiled back but the fact that he got up and gave you a quick hug before anyone could see. 

"Hi, How are you?" He asked. You smiled at him before speaking. "Better now that I got to you. You?" You asked teasingly.

"Just the same as you princess". (the ahgases get this one)  he winked at you before signing your poster.

He took a minute before looking back up at you. "Hey I got this for you", you placed your bag on the table.

"Oh really?" He grabbed it and look in to see a book, a teddy bear, and a ring that matched the one on your finger.

He made a surprised face before slipping the ring on. "Wow. I love it! Now we'll be together forever."

You thought he was joking considering that this might be the only time you see him in person so you just laughed.

The end of your turn was coming so he leaned forward and kissed your hand before smiling at you.

You smiled back before going to your seat. Your friend's turn was over a little after yours and she came speed walking to you.

"Bruhhhh I got so much tea to spill...." you guys started talking until you looked at their signatures on the posters.

Creating more (loud) tea considering you saw Jinyoung's number on your poster as your friend saw Jackson's.

You looked up to see Jinyoung gazing at you with interest and wink as he caught your eye.

Best Fan Sign Ever!