Forever & Always (BamBam)

Thank you amazinglikeamelia for this idea

You were currently sitting on the couch and rubbing your belly while watching dramas.

The door busted open and you already knew who it was, smiling to yourself.

"Jagiya!~" Bam Bam said as he entered the house putting his coat and shoes away.

He hopped to the couch and sat down and placed his hands on your stomach.

"I missed you jagiya and mini jagiya", he cooed smiling at you. "We missed you too".

He looked at your red feet and sighed. "Come on lets go", he said grabbing your hand.

He sat you on the bed then went into the bathroom. You were chilling until you heard the tub running.

Bam Bam called you in and you seen him sitting on the edge of the tub. "Get in" he said.

You stripped out your clothes as he carefully helped you in tub. "This feels nice" you said smiling towards him.

He giggled and grabbed your feet massaging them and your ankles.

You leaned your head back on the tub while holding your stomach.

After your massage and bath Bam Bam helped you dry off and get dressed in something comfortable.

You both went downstairs and you sat on the couch and watched tv while Bam went to the kitchen to do who knows what.

You started smelling some food and thought that you made a mistake letting him go in there because he's always burning something.

But to your surprise when you walked in the kitchen he was making really good smelling and looking dinner. 

Since food is your life you almost cried...well that and being pregnant takes a tole on your emotions.

You walked up to Bam Bam and back hugged him as he was putting the food on plates. "Thank you and I love you." You said smiling big at him.

He smiled back and gave you peck on the lips before setting up the table to eat. After the surprisingly delicious meal you both headed up stairs.

Tucking you in, Bammie pecked your forehead. "I love you so much and I will love this baby just as much. Let's live happily forever (Y/N)."

You kissed his big soft lips and held him tightly. "Of course love. Forever and Always."

*****
I'm trying to update more guys. Are you enjoying the book so far?